About Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is commonly known as cider vinegar which gives an amber colored appearance. ACV finds its use in a variety of settings which range from culinary preparations to medicinal usage. They are used in salad dressings and also act as food preservatives. The vinegar has a sour taste due to the presence of malic and acetic acid in it, being highly acid, its consumption should be monitored otherwise if taken in large amount it can cause esophageal burns.
1. Health advantages of Apple cider vinegar For Skin
1/3 of acv with 2/3 of water to get tight skin and for acne breakouts.
Apple Cider Vinegar is like a skin specialist as it can cure almost all disorders related to skin problem while making skin soft supple and glowing. ACV acts as a toner for the skin and guards it from various infections. When you apply ACV on the skin, it makes a thin invisible layer on skin that locks the moisture in the skin thus making your skin feel moisturized for long periods of time. It is advisable to use Apple cider vinegar just after taking a bath as the skin is full of moisture and free from dirt at that time. The vinegary smell associated with it will soon disappear after the application of ACV on skin.
2. Properties of Apple Cider vinegar For Hair
1 part of ACV + 2 parts of water after washing your hair .
Apple Cider Vinegar conditions the hair and makes your hair scalp clean. ACV can also help you to keep your hair tangle free. Regular application of ACV on makes hair smooth and silky. It has healing property by which it heals the hair follicles in such a way that it closes the cuticle of the hair, thus making it reflect light and shine.
How to apply apple cider vinegar for hair : All you need to do is apply the ACV in the hair scalp for a few minutes then rinse it with water thoroughly, resulting in silky smooth and shinier hairs.
3. Apple cider vinegar uses to get rid of Dandruff
Dandruff is a real menace as it seems to keep finding its way back even after tons of hair care products, you can use Apple cider vinegar for treating dandruff effectively.
- ACV has a strong acidic property by which it can eliminate all the bacteria and fungus associated with dandruff.
- It also helps maintain the pH balance of your hair scalp thus making the condition for bacterial or fungal growth hostile. ACV also cleanses the scalp and removes dirt and keeps lice away from the scalp.
- You can either apply it directly by diluting it with water or mix some other agents to aid in the dandruff removal process, after few minutes rinse it off to have a dandruff free healthy hair.
Home remedies for acid reflux (heartburn treatment)with ACV
4. Benefits of Apple cider vinegar For weight loss
If you want to lose weight, then you should certainly consider having ACV as it has demonstrated to help reduce weight.
- Scientists found out that consuming apple cider vinegar regularly keeps the blood glucose levels down.
- As the acetic acid present in it interferes with the digestion process and restricts body’s starch processing.
- When the starch processing is being blocked the blood glucose levels go down because only few broken down calories are let in bloodstream, hence you can lose a substantial amount of weight over a particular time.
- And please dont take it as advantage to munch some more ;).
- How to consume apple cider vinegar : Consume a glass of water with 1 or 2 teaspoons of ACV before you have your meal or breakfast. If you feel irritation immediately stop the process.
5. Apple cider vinegar For Acne Cure
If you suffer from acne and pimples frequently then you should surely think of using Apple Cider Vinegar for treating it.
- The beta carotenes of ACV protect against the harmful free radicals that are generated on the skin
- The anti-septic property topped with anti-bacterial property can effectively combats against various types of bacteria, which causes acne and red spots.
- ACV also balances the pH of the skin, thus making it difficult for bacteria to thrive and also prevents acne from occurring in the near future.
6. Healing properties of ACV For Kidney Stones
Apple Cider Vinegar can treat Kidney stones effectively as they work in various ways to combat it.
- Citric acid present in apple cider vinegar can dissolve kidney stones easily while it can also help in cleansing of the renal system thus flushing the stones out of the system.
- ACV also contains similar acids like phosphoric acid and acetic acid in them which posses the ability to dissolve the kidney stone to make them of smaller size thus allowing it to easily be removed from the system.
- ACV also alleviates from the pain associated with the kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used as home remedy for treating urinary tract infection uti.
7. Advantages of Apple cider vinegar For Warts
Warts can become really worrisome as unlike acne there are not that much commercial products available in the market that treat warts. Many people go through the process of cauterization for removing warts, but again that could get very expensive sometimes. If you want to use a natural way for treating warts, then you can use Apple Cider Vinegar for treating warts as it effectively removes the warts from the skin by peeling it and in the process of peeling the virus that causes the warts is also removed. It must be noted that ACV does not kill the virus that causes wart which is a common myth surrounding it, but it removes a large part of it by peeling it from the skin.
How to remove warts with Acv :
- Wash your body parts containing warts with apple cider vinegar diluted in water
- Then use cotton balls dipped in acv and apply on the warts and take new cotton balls for more warts.
- Use bandage to keep those acv cotton balls in place for every night.
- continue till those warts turn black and peel off
- Even watch a youtube video on “how to apply acv for warts” before proceeding with the procedure.
8. Other Benefits of ACV
- Acv is a good remedy to pacify hiccups.
- It also relieves from sore throat.
- Reduces the level of “bad type” of cholesterol.
- Cures indigestion
- Clears stuffy nose
- Treats leg cramps
- Removes bad breath
- Fades bruises
- Controls the blood sugar levels