Staying beautiful and young is what every women prefer at all groups. Too much usage of cosmetics in today’s world can practically damage the skin and make it rough and also full of dark spots. The best treatment for skin is the natural style where natural ingredients are used for skin. The same goes for hair as well. Avocados are the best natural fruit ingredient that one can find for both skin and hair.
Avocados are those fruits which have a high level of magnesium and potassium in them which helps to make one active and with that, it has amazing benefits both on skin and hair. It also has a high level of calorie present in it which makes avocados by far the best fruits that you would ever have tasted.
Avocado for Skin
Girls love to protect their skin and make it soft at all causes. Avocados help in making skin soft and supple and skin is also nourished to a great level. Avocados are great treatment of UV rays and act as a good sunscreen protector. The most common problem that teenagers face is the problem of acne. Acne is the cause of pimples in face which leads to reddening of the pimples and they don’t look good in any way. Avocados can be mixed with some other natural ingredients to get rid of acne just within few days.
- AVOCADO AND HONEY FOR ACNE: Honey makes skin become smooth and moisturized. Avocado and honey can be mixed together as a face pack to get rid of acne soon. To use avocado and honey, first rinse your face and then pat it dry. Take honey and the filling of the avocado and make it into a fine paste. This paste should be applied onto the face and left for about 15-20 minutes. This pack should be removed with lukewarm water and this makes skin feel fresh and acne to stay away.
- AVOCADO AND OATMEAL: Oatmeal is really good for health and also for the skin. Plain oatmeal should be cooked and stirred in 1-2 tablespoons of raw honey and the mixture should be left at the room temperature. The oatmeal paste should be applied with fingers and left for about 20 minutes. This process should be repeated everyday to get visible results.
- AVOCADO AND BANANA: Bananas contain a high content of vitamins in them which help to clean the pores of skin and remove acne. The oil production is reduced which helps to reduce the problem of acne. A ripened banana and avocado should be mashed properly. This should be put on the face and let to dry for sometime. Then, while rinsing first use warm water and then cold water which helps to clean the pores in a faster way. To get good results, this natural pack should be applied at least once in a day.
- AVOCADO AND LEMON: The citrus qualities in lemon helps to deep clean the skin and the dust particles are removed completely which helps to remove the problem of acne from face. For this purpose, a procedure should be followed. Mash 1 ripe avocado and mix 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice in it. This paste should be applied in a circular motion on the face. This mixture should be applied for about 15-20 minutes and washed off with cold water. Oil free moisturizer should be applied after the paste.
- AVOCADO AND OLIVE OIL: Olive oil is good for the skin and a paste can be made using ripe avocados and olive oil. The paste should be thick enough and applied on the face for about 15 minutes and then it should be rinsed off with cold water. Applying of moisturizer is must after this process. Daily use of this paste can give nice results on skin.
Avocado for Hair
Lustrous and soft hair is an attraction to all and people dream about great locks of hair. But, without working hard for it, it is not possible to get long beautiful hair. Natural ingredients should be applied on hair to make it strong and amazing. Avocados are best for the hair as well because it helps in hair growth and makes the roots strong. Some of the hair masks with avocados are listed as under:
- AVOCADOS AND BANANA FOR HAIR : These ingredients help to make hair strong and helps in deep conditioning of hair. 1 ripe banana and avocados can be mashed and made into a fine paste with the use of some essential oils. Hair should be damped with water and this mask should be applied to the hair ends and cover your hair with hair cap. Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash it with a good shampoo.
- AVOCADO AND OLIVE OIL: This mixture is good for those who have frizzy and unmanageable hair. The shine can be restored back with the use of this mixture. 1 ripe avocado should be mashed and 1/4th tablespoon of olive oil should be poured into the mixture. Milk can also be applied to it and made into a fine paste and applied onto hair and washed off after some time.
- AVOCADO AND EGG: Egg has many hair benefits and it provides the right hydration to the skin. The egg yolk should be blended along with avocado and mixed properly to that it forms a white paste. Lumps should be formed in it. By using fingers, apply the paste into dampen hair and leave it for some time and then wash it off with shampoo.
- AVOCADO AND COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil should be applied onto hair but it is even best if it is used with avocados. The filling of the avocado should be mashed and mixed with coconut oil and applied onto hair if one wants to get shiny and fantastic hair.
- AVOCADO AND HONEY: Honey helps to retain the moisture back in hair and also helps one to get rid of dandruff and prevent drying of hair. 2 tablespoons of honey should be mixed with mashed avocado and applied on the ends of hair. The paste should be kept for about 40 minutes and then removed properly from hair.
- AVOCADO AND MAYO: Mayonnaise has certain nutrients in them which helps to maintain the health of hair. First peel of an avocado and then mix with mayonnaise. The entire mixture will be white in color and then apply onto hair and cover it with a shower cap so that it remains in hair for some time. This will make hair look supple.
- AVOCADO AND CURD: If you want soft hair, then this mixture is a must that you should try. Avocado and curd should be made into a fine paste and stir the paste well. Then massage the paste onto your hair properly and rinse out the mask.
- AVOCADO AND APPLE CINDER VINEGAR: This mask is best for those who have fine hair because it helps to increase the volume and make hair thick. Apple cider vinegar has many acids in them which helps to make hair soft. Apple cider vinegar should be applied to avocado mashed up along with water. 2 tablespoons of essential oil can be applied to the paste. This should be massaged onto the scalp and hair ends.
- AVOCADO AND ROSEMARY OIL: Rosemary is an essential oil and it has many benefits for hair. Few drops of rosemary oil can be mixed with avocados and applied onto hair as a mask. This method should be repeated every week to get soft looking hair.
These are some of the benefits of avocados for hair and skin. You are sure to get results once you start using them! Apply these for your betterment!