Autoimmune disease is a matter of concern for us, because, in this health disorder, our body immune power functions abnormally, like low or over than proper quality. In over activity, the system hits its own tissues and in low activity, the body loses the ability to fight against other diseases.
Thus in this health disorder, your body runs from the immune deficiency and lose all the skills to combat the signs of any kind of illness for vulnerability. This is a serious type of health disorder that should treat delicately, and a good diet plan with some beneficial foods could help you exactly the way in this attempt that we have desired! Check them out with some home remedies as well, to get rid of this disease more effectively-
The Best Foods for Autoimmune Disease:
Here we are referring some effective items in autoimmune disease, just include these healthy foods in your daily regimen and get remedied from this health disorder shortly, take a look-
- Leafy greens like spinach, kale, etc. are necessary for the autoimmune disorder(1) as they work for detoxification and drag out all the unwanted toxins from our body, which often boost autoimmune disease in various ways!
- Sulfur-rich vegetables are another beneficial method to add in autoimmune food habits, as they help in methylation that initiate glutathione in your body naturally and diminishes a number of autoimmune symptoms gradually. Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc. are some mentionable items in this regards.
- Foods rich in anti-inflammatory quality like coconut products, avocado, cinnamon, turmeric, etc. are a good choice in autoimmune disease to soothe the irritation from any organ.
- Vitamin C rich fruits like grapefruits, oranges, guava, strawberries, etc. are good in combat the signs of autoimmune disease naturally. You can also include some vitamin-C loaded veggies in this list as well!
- Vitamin D also shows its power positively in the management of autoimmune symptoms, thus add a few vitamin D rich items in your daily diet too. Soy milk, cereal, beef liver, cheese, egg yolk are some fortified items which are considered as the natural source of vitamin D.
- Seafood or foods rich in omega-3 fatty acid are one more nutrient to include in autoimmune through your daily food. Cod liver oil, salmon fish, mackerel, sardines, etc. are some rich sources of this nutrient.
- Stress relieving foods one highly effective category in this attempt as stress plays the key role in autoimmune disease. Dark chocolate, organic turkey, fermented foods, pistachios, blueberries, etc. are some recommendable foods here.
- Fiber rich foods are one beneficial item for your intestine and digestive tract in low immune power. Whole foods, fresh fruits, and seasonal veggies are the natural sources of this nutrient.
- High protein items are also needed in autoimmune disease, as protein increase the immune quality of our cells and repair the damages tissues proficiently. Some meats, beans, etc. are some high protein foods you can add to your diet, but remember to certain the amount in low quantity. As in autoimmune disease, your digestive system already runs in low-digestion, thus, it will be better to give you stomach enough time to absorb high-protein foods properly!
Paleo Diet Plan for Autoimmune Disease:
Autoimmune Paleo Diet or AIP is a precise diet plan that heals our immune system naturally, burn up mucosa, and resolve various autoimmune signs efficiently(2). This type of diet mostly works in inflammatory diseases and soothes the swelling calmly. In autoimmune, often hypertension reactions occur, when our immune system couldn’t decide between healthy tissues & unknown invaders, and demolish any obstacles that come its way! According to the medical research, no other diet plans work in such conditions except Paleo diet, here is a clear idea how your Paleo should be in the crisis of autoimmune, check it out-
- Your first meal should be rich in protein which gives your immune system a boost and could get enough time to digest. A mixture of meat with some collared vegetables would be a nice item. You can accompany this dish with some homemade bone broth and healthy supplements if needed.
- Your lunch could be delighted with a big plate of fresh salad with some high protein items like offal or fish. Finish your meal with a bowl of fruits and a yogurt based dessert.
- The time between lunch and dinner treat your stomach with some light yet nutrient rich foods like cereal made snacks, bone broth, ginger cake, non-seed teas, etc.
- Dinner meal must be packed with fiber-rich items like leafy greens, seeds made salads along with squash, seafood, cooked pumpkin, and some fermented foods like coconut yogurt, fermented veggies, kombucha, etc.
- Remember that nutrient supplements also need a small space in your daily regimen to fight the signs of autoimmune illness from its roots.
Best Home Remedies for Autoimmune Disease:
Home remedies have shown the more powerful impact on autoimmune disease than basic medications. So, combat the symptoms of autoimmune with this super effective home remedies which you can easily find in your kitchen-
The affluence of anti- inflammatory properties has made essential oil one of the best remedies for autoimmune disease. The inside compounds of different essential oils boost our immune system and prevent their proper function from stimulating frequently(3). Cajeout, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, clove bud, cypress, ginger, geranium, juniper, laurel leaf, patchouli, roman chamomile, etc. are some mentionable essential oils that work vigorously in the treatment of autoimmune disease effectively. You can use this remedy through different methods as follows-
- Firstly, find out the exact quality of your requirement and choose your preferable essential oils on that basis.
- After finalizing an essential oil, follow the exact process of using that oil, as in, some oils are good to use externally and a few are good for internal uses only!
- Treating skin autoimmune disorder, mix some oils that work goods on scars and stir them with a few drops of carrier oil, before applying them directly to your infected area.
- For fungal or bacterial disease, use essential oils with antifungal properties and rub them over your infected spot.
- For infections, apply essential oils with antiseptic properties and use them in both internal and external ways.
- If you are suffering from stress related autoimmune syndrome then, add some effective essential oils into your air juniper, instead of using them directly.
Exercise and Yoga:
Exercise and yoga could help a little in this endeavor of fighting autoimmune diseases naturally(4). These types of workouts help to increase the immune power in our body and solve all the organ disorder skillfully. However, some heath experts claim that practicing exercises or difficult yoga could damage your body when you are already run with a low immune power! But, there are a few specific low-impact exercises have in our hand that could help you in autoimmune disease. Let’s check them out-
- Walking on treadmill
- Breathing yogas
- Light-weight training
- Outdoor cycling
- Stair climbing
- Aerobics exercises, etc.
Lifestyle change could aid you spectacularly in this mission of recovery from autoimmune disease swiftly(5), as unhealthy lifestyle plays a key role in the attack of autoimmune syndrome n our body. Let’s check out some best effective methods to change your lifestyle in the healthiest way-
- Include anti-inflammatory foods on your plate that help to fight the signs of autoimmune naturally.
- What out from allergic foods and eliminate them from your regimen as soon as possible.
- Shun all the toxin-based items and foods with high mercury from your plate.
- Find out veiled infections from your organs and get remedied from them proficiently.
- Avoid foods that cause of gut or any kind of inflammation or heartburn frequently.
- Adjust your schedule with an equal amount of rest with labor and take enough rest in the gap of your stressful works.
- Sleep adequately for 7-8 hours regularly and do some healthy exercise as well after that period.
- Let your mind deep relaxation daily for a certain period of some meditation and breathing yoga.
- Fulfill the requirement of needed nourishment of your body at any cost, no matter through their natural sources of vitamin supplements!
Probiotics also help you magnificently in this fight against autoimmune disease as they restore the perfect balance in our body and escalate the loss immune power gradually. Probiotic also knew as good bacteria could lend a hand in the alleviating the signs of any disease from our system, and help us to avoid some outside illness from unwanted contacting. Probiotic 50B is the best one among its all equivalents for boosting immune power, and taking 2 capsules twice a day would be the preferable dosage for any patient suffering from autoimmune disease. For more details on the intake of probiotic, consult your physician.
Coconut products are immensely effective in the treatment of autoimmune disease and coconut oil functions probably most effectively in this venture. It has shown us how to get rid of autoimmune disorder in the most inexpensive way! Coconut oil is loaded with medium-chain triglyceride and lauric acid, which work as the influential antimicrobial compounds. These properties destroy any kind of virus, bacteria, or fungi that cause disease and the richness of anti-inflammatory properties soothe the inflammation from our organ naturally. Let’s see how to use it-
- Eat 1 tbsp of raw and organic coconut oil in the empty stomach twice a day.
- You can also make your dishes in coconut oil instead of other healthy oil.
- Warm up some coconut oil in a spoon and apply it on your infected area for a rapid effect on infections.
Oil pulling is another effective way to combat autoimmune disease capable, which is considered as one of the most rapid ways to get rid of this health disorder.
In this process, you need to take some melted coconut oil in your mouth and keep it there for a few minutes. Let the melted oil warm up in your mouth properly and then swish it often for 20 minutes continuously. Now all you need is just spit it up in a trash area and wash your mouth properly.
As EPA and DHA fatty acids are highly effective on the signs of autoimmune disease thus, fish oil plays a significant role in the reduction of this illness and escalation of normal immune power in our body. Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamin D fish oil are two skillful nutrients in such cases that reduce the risk of any dangerous disease in your system during the deficiency of immune power. To get the high impact of this product, take fish oil supplement like cod liver oil or vitamin D capsules with your daily food.
Turmeric is also a good kitchen ingredient that aids us stupendously in the attempt of curing autoimmune naturally(6). The richness of anti-inflammatory properties along with curcumin compounds in turmeric perform extremely efficient way to resolve various immune related issues that drive different diseases in our body. Sprinkle 1 tsp of grounded turmeric on your each cooking preparation. You can stir 1 tsp of turmeric dust into one glass of warm water and drink that solution regularly. Take this mixture twice a day you will strengthen your immune system day by day!
Foods to Avoid in Autoimmune Disease:
There are some bad foods around us which trigger autoimmune highly and make your immune system worst than ever. Before finalizing any food chart in autoimmune(7), find out these avoidable foods first-
- Sugary foods or items with artificial sweetener like syrups, inorganic honey, candy, chocolate, confectionery items etc.
- Grains those are hard to digest like corn, barley, buckwheat, bulgur, oats, rice, wheat, wheat germ, etc.
- Magnesium rich foods like nuts or seeds.
- High glycemic fruits like canned berries, dried fruits, banana, pineapple, watermelon, etc.
- Foods with complex protein like egg, red meat, etc.
- Dairy products like raw milk, ghee, cheese, butter, margarine, mayonnaise, frozen dessert, etc.
- Nightshade foods like potato, tomatillos, pepper, etc.
- Beans, soy, legumes, and alcohol, etc. are some other must-avoidable foods in autoimmune disease.
Pin it for later