Gram flour / chickpea flour is the grounded chickpea which is hugely utilized to revamp our beauty in various ways, apart from cooking purposes! Its unique taste not only delights our tongue with several fried-recipes but, simultaneously benefits our good looks too, with a different mode. chickpea flour has been used for beautification for centuries and over years it only gets improved with its own excellence! Today, we are going to demonstrate you how this single kitchen ingredient could improve your skin, face, hair and body amazingly after the amalgamation of some other beneficial domestic geeks. So, let’s check it out-
Gram Flour for Acne:
Gram flour has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which maintain proper pH balance and flush out toxins from our skin cells. It fights against acne or a pimple prone skin type, especially after being merged with sandalwood or turmeric powder. Let’s check out how to make a chickpea flour face pack using these two ingredients to control acne from your face-
Gram Flour with Sandalwood:
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour and 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder in a small bowl.
- Now, stir them up with 3-4 tbsp of rosewater and combine well until they transform into a thick paste.
- Then, clear your face with a lighter cleanser or normal water and apply the pack on all over your face, especially on the acne-prone areas.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Chickpea Flour with Turmeric:
- Mix 1½-2 tbsp of gram flour with ½ tsp of turmeric powder in a small bowl and add 1 tbsp of organic honey into it.
- Beat them up finely until they turn into a broth and then, apply it on your entire face.
- Massage the acne-prone areas a little with this pack and then let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, gently wet your face with lukewarm water and very politely take off the mask with a soaked cotton ball.