Figs for Asthma:
An asthma attack occurs when respiratory tracts are cover with slimy texture or moist air, in which we feel discomfort in our breathing process. The essential nutrient of figs relieve a dry cough and help to diminish the excessive mucus from our breathing tract, which normalizes the breathing process and promote the lung movement perfectly. Thus, this fruit helps to get rid of the symptoms of asthma naturally. Let’ see how it works-
- Brew of figs are mostly beneficial in the reduction of asthma, so, soak 3-4 dry figs in warm water, after washing them clearly.
- Now, let them immerse for overnight in that water.
- In the next morning, take out the figs and drink that water in empty stomach.
- You can also cook one r two figs into water and boil for a few minutes.
- Now, drink the water slowly for several times a day.
Related Figs Recipe: How to make fig jam
Figs for Joint Pain:
Figs are rich in calcium content which is essential for the health of our bones. Research says that one fig contains approximately 35 milligrams of calcium, thus it is superfluous to say that figs play an important role to the improvement of bone health and for combating various bone diseases including osteoporosis or joint pain. Let’s see how to strengthen your bones naturally with this single fruit-
- Take 3 fully ripe figs and soak them in 1 glass of olive oil for overnight.
- In the morning, remove those figs from olive oil and chew them in empty stomach.
- Follow this regimen for one month continuously, and you will see a better health condition of your bones for sure!
Related Recipe: Fig Cinnamon Fall Smoothie
Figs for Blood Pressure:
The affluence of potassium mineral in figs helps to reduce high blood pressure and maintain a normal flow in your blood vessel. This fruit also comes with a good amount of magnesium which promotes an ideal blood circulation process with the perfect regularity. Let’s see how to eat them for controlling high blood pressure-
- Dry some fully ripe figs in naturally, and chop them into thin dies.
- Now, add those chopped figs in your oatmeal and eat a healthy breakfast.
- You can blend them in your food processor and take them with your yogurt smoothie as well.
Related Fig Recipe: How to make fig smoothie
Figs for Cholesterol:
Figs are rich in both soluble are insoluble fiber contents which help in the reduction of bile from our system. When the bile is dragged out from our feces, liver draw more cholesterol from the blood and lessen the cholesterol circulation in our blood naturally! The richness of potassium, magnesium and calcium menials along with the deficiency of sodium have made fig fruit one perfect component to lower the level of cholesterol circulating in your blood vessels. Let’s check out how to include them in your daily diet-
- Eat 4-5 dried figs regularly after taking your meals as your daily snacks.
- You can also drink the fig-soaked water instead of dried figs to get the same optimistic effect on your growing cholesterol.
Pin it for later