Skin care is crucial for maintaining a clear & glowing skin tone and simple domestic geeks have always shown their versatility in this attempt of caring skin cells. Our skin may face various issues without proper caring methods like acne, blemishes, spot, wrinkles, dark circles, rashes, etc. and aloe vera is that single herbal ingredient, which could aid us magically from all these problems at once! Let’s see how this Asian origin green plant and its slimy gel benefit our skin in various ways after amalgamation with a few common kitchen ingredients, take a look-
1. Aloe Vera & Almond Oil:
Almond oil contains natural moisturizing properties along with vitamin E and D, which not only keep the skin yielding or supple but, also tighten up the skin cells naturally. On the other hand, aloe vera is rich in natural anti-ageing properties and provides a shield against the harmful UV radiation of Sun. When these two ingredients merge properly, they can make a great moisturizing pack for your skin. Let’s check out how to use prepare and use it as follow-
- Take a small mixing bowl and take 4 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel into that bowl.
- Now, add 2 tbsp of almond oil into that gel and beat them up until they combine properly.
- Now, keep the mixture in an airtight container and use as a daily moisturizer to humidify your skin regularly
2. Aloe Vera & Glycerin:
If you are looking for an effective skin care method for acne-prone skin type then, aloe vera and glycerin pack are the best one for you! Glycerin is enriched with several good properties which help to humidify our skin, absorb excess water from the cells, soften the skin naturally and never clog the skin pores at any condition! When you amalgamate with the beneficial element aloe vera gel, it works as a fortified moisturizer that fights for acne and provides smoothest skin type ever. Let’s see how to prepare and apply this pack-
- Firstly, buy some market-based glycerin and transfer the material into an empty bottle of eye drop or ear drop bottle.
- Then, take out some fresh aloe vera gel and store it in an airtight container.
- After that, every day take the required amount of gel in your palm and pour a few drop of glycerin into that gel.
- Merge them finely and apply to your face immediately.
3. Aloe Vera & Honey:
Honey is the natural source of antioxidants, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which benefit our skin several ways. If you are looking for a face mask which could provide us whitening skin tone along with acne free quality then, mix aloe vera gel with honey and take advantage of aloe vera gel’s anti-inflammatory superiority with the goodness of honey. Let see how to use it-
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel along with 1 tbsp of raw honey into a small mixing bowl and beat them up until they smoothen.
- Now, clear your skin with plain water and pat dry.
- After that, apply the pack on your face along with the neck and back areas.
- Let it dry for 20-25 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Aloe Vera & Apple Cider Vinegar:
Aloe vera and apple cider vinegar could make another spectacular facemask to treat the acne-prone skin professionally. Apple cider vinegar is rich in alpha-hydroxy acid and vitamin A, which increase the blood circulation in the skin cells, repair the damaged tissues, lessen the blemishes, hydrate the skin naturally and moreover kill the bacteria that causes acne inevitably this ingredient work more dynamically while merging with immensely beneficial aloe vera gel! Let’s see how to use it-
- At first, take tbsp of aloe vera gel and 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into a small bowl.
- Now, beat them up with a spoon until they smoothen and then, apply it directly on your skin, especially on the acne-prone places
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and when the skin turns shrinking or tightening, wash the pack off with lukewarm water
5. Aloe Vera & Olive Oil:
Olive oil is enriched with antioxidant properties along with vitamin E, polyphenols and phytosterols elements which benefit our skin different ways like exfoliating, hydrate boost the beauty and never clog the pores. When effective item amalgamates with aloe vera gel, it works as a natural skin whitener with some other skin benefits. Let’s see how to use them-
- Take 4 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a few granules of sugar and beat up with a fork until the sugar granules dissolve properly.
- Now, apply the pack once a day on your face and let it dry there
- After a gap of 15 minutes, wash the pack off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft piece of cloth
6. Shea Butter & Aloe Vera:
Shea butter is a natural moisturizer which also effective on acne, and it works skillfully for obtaining a clear and glowing skin type while merging with aloe vera gel. Aloe vera has antibacterial along with anti-inflammatory properties which allow healing the skin impurities and disinfecting the pimple-prone skin innately. Let’s see how to make and use the pack in DIY process-
- Take 4 tbsp of raw Shea butter and 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel into a food processor
- Now, turn the processor on and take out the mixture when you get a fluffy combination of that pack.
- Then, clean your face with normal water, pat dry and apply the pack on your whole face as a regular moisturizer.
7. Turmeric & Aloe Vera:
Turmeric is rich in numerous good properties which work for the goodnesses of our skin in several ways, like anti-ageing, skin elasticity, lessen facial hair, lighten pigmentation, reduce excess oil, etc. This highly effective ingredient work for a magical skin treatment for achieving pimple-free glowing and fair looking skin! Let’s check how to use this ingredient with aloe vera gel-
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel into a small bowl and drizzle a pinch of turmeric powder over the top.
- Now, add a bit of organic honey into that bowl and beat them up finely with a fork.
- After getting a smooth and fluffy paste of them, apply the pack on your entire face.
- Wait for the pack dry or at least 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
8. Amla & Aloe Vera:
Amla is another wonderful element to use for a better skin type, especially while merge with the highly effective aloe vera juice. The richness of antioxidants, vitamin C, along with other helpful properties of amla allow solving several skin issues effortlessly, such as control fine lines, wrinkles, dark patches, etc. Let’s check how to use it with aloe vera juice-
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice and 1 tbsp of amla juice in a small bowl and combine them well with your finger.
- Now, apply the mixture on your clean face and wait until dry
- After that, wash it off with cold water.
- You can also merge aloe vera gel with amla powder to treat several skin issues capably!
9. Aloe Vera with Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba oil naturally moisturizes our skin, control the oily texture, prevent acne from the skin surface, reduce sunburn and work on dry cuticles positively. This single component works proficiently to cure acne of your skin and prevent them from coming back again, while amalgamates with aloe vera juice or gel. Let’s check how to use it for treat your skin-
- Take 1 tbsp of jojoba oil and 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel on a plate and beat them well.
- Now, wash your face with a natural cleanser and pat dry properly.
- Then, dab the pack gently on your face, especially on the acne-prone areas and let it dry there.
- After a gap of 15 minutes, rinse the pack off with plain water.
10. Aloe Vera & Milk:
Milk is the natural source of vitamin C serum, which benefits our skin stupendously, and the other valuable properties of this ingredient bring profits to your skin tone by lightening dark spots, whitening skin surface, moistening dry skin and smoothen sensitive portions. Consequently, this item work more professionally while merging with highly effective aloe vera gel! Let’s see how to use the jointly-
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel in a small bowl.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of sugarless whole milk along with a few drops of rose water into that gel.
- Beat them until smoothen and then, apply on face gently.
- After a certain while, or when the pack dries properly, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Also check for easy clear skin home remedies.
11. Cucumber & Aloe Vera:
Cucumber is full with vitamin C and caffeic acid along with anti-inflammatory properties, which help to soothe skin irritation and fulfill the skin impurities gently. When you merge it with aloe vera gel, it works for skin whitening supplement as well as acne treatment. Let’s see how it works-
- Firstly, grind 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and take it in a small bowl.
- Now, blend one small piece of tender cucumber and add it to that gel.
- After combining them finely, soak a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on your entire face.
- Then, wait for at least 15 to 20 minutes, and when you feel a little stretchy feeling, was the pack off with normal water.
- Apply this pack once a week and get a spotless clear skin tone at home!
12. Lemon & Aloe Vera:
Lemon is professionally skilled to heal acne, remove blackheads, reduce excess oil, and solve the combination skin problem wonderfully. This immensely effective kitchen ingredient works more vigorously to brighten your skin cells and wipe out all skin impurities, when combining with aloe vera gel, from curing acne scars to treating blemishes from the skin surface! Let’s check out how to combine and apply them-
- At first, extract the aloe vera gel from a newly separated aloe vera leaf and take it into a bowl.
- Now, squeeze half lemon into that gel and beat them up with a fork or spoon.
- You can even blend them in a blender to make the paste smoother
- However, after making the paste, apply it on your face and neck areas and leave to dry
- After a certain gap of 10 to 15 minutes, rinse the pack off and pat dry with a gentle piece of cloth.
13. Coconut Oil with Aloe Vera:
Coconut oil is enriched with natural moisturizing properties along with the goodness of antibacterial components, which humidify our skin cell, cleanse from inside, tackle any kind of infection and provide a shield on our skin. Merge this element with aloe vera gel to use it as a natural skin whitening supplement. Take a look on how to use it-
- Firstly, scoop out 1 tbsp of gel from aloe vera leaf in a bowl and add 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil into it.
- Blend them smoothly and keep whisking the whole thing with a fork, until you get a frosting or fluffy consistency.
- Now, apply this prepared item on your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- After that rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat completely dry.
14. Egg White with Aloe Vera:
Egg white is rich in astringent properties that tighten the skin and solve several aging and wrinkle problems swiftly. It works for an anti-acne supplement when merging with aloe vera gel. Let’s find out how to use this pack for the betterment of our skin type-
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel with 1 whipped egg white and a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Beat them continuously until it transforms into a smooth paste.
- Now, apply it on your face or affected areas and wait to dry properly.
- Once the pack it all try and give a stretchy feeling, rinse it off with plain water.
15. Castor Oil & Aloe Vera:
Castor oil is a godsend item when it’s come to the matter of skin care. It is utterly skilled to deal with numerous skin problems like aging, acne, dry skin, pimple scars, pigmentation, blemishes, etc. because of the affluence of its various medicinal properties. Take more benefits of this product by amalgamate it with aloe vera gel or juice. Let’s check out how-
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice or pulp and merge it up with 10 drops of Castrol oil.
- Merge them smoothly and apply on either the entire face or the affected areas.
- Wait for 20-2 minutes and then, wash the pack off with normal water.
16. Rosewater & Aloe Vera:
Rosewater is another beneficial ingredient for beauty care which aids to maintain a balanced pH level in your skin cells. It also helps to combat acne problem, dermatitis, heal the acne spots, remove the discoloration, hydrate and rejuvenate our skin naturally. It lends a hand to achieve a spotless glowing skin tone, particularly when merge with highly proficient aloe vera gel. Let’s check out how to use it-
- Firstly, make a fine mixture of aloe vera gel and rose water with the help of a spoon.
- Now, clean your face with plain water and pat dry.
- After that, dab the pack on your entire face and rub gently in a circular motion.
- Then, let it dry on your skin surface or leave the pack for 20-25 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the pack off with lots of water and wipe out with a soft towel.
17. Curd & Aloe Vera:
The curd is enriched with good and beneficial properties like alkaline, zinc, anti-inflammatory properties, etc. The most applauding part of curd is that it gives us a magical effect on sunburn or sun affected areas! Combine it with aloe vera gel or juice and get the unimaginable glow on your face with just a few applications of this pack! Let’s see how to prepare and apply this at home-
- At the initial stage, extract 1 tbsp of gel or juice from aloe vera leaf and blend it with 1 tbsp of organic yogurt.
- After whisking them finely, apply the paste on your skin surface and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
- After that duration, rinse it off with cold water and pat gently.
18. Aloe Vera with Papaya:
Papaya is a boon to treat thousands of health and skin problems single handedly! It works spectacularly when it’s come to the matter of beauty care. The richness of proteolytic enzyme has made this item so efficient for several skin issues, as in scars, pigmentations, blemishes, dryness, etc. The affluence of vitamin A, vitamin C, antioxidant, folate and much more leave some magical effects on our skin, once you use it in our face pack. This superbly effective ingredient work more dynamically while merging with aloe vera gel. Let’s see how to use it-
- Blend 2-4 small cubes of a fully ripe and peeled papaya into a food processor.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel into the blender and mix again
- Then, take out the mixture into a bowl and apply it on your face, neck and back areas.
- Leave the pack for half an hour and then wash off with loads of plain water.
How to Extract and Use Fresh Aloe Vera?
To take out the aloe vera gel or juice from your aloe vera plant, you need to follow a few precise steps, let’s check them out-
- At first, slice off a fresh and glaireous leaf from your aloe vera plant.
- Now, rinse the leaf off with normal water to clean it properly.
- Then, peel away the green portion of the leaf using a sharp knife, and make sure that you cut through the inner white layer to the gel below.
- After that, discard the skin gently and finally scoop the gel or juice out of the leaf with a spoon or knife.
- After extracting out the whole gel, preserve it into a glass-made airtight container and use according to your needs.