Olive Oil for Yeast Infection:
Olive oil contains an adequate amount of antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help to destroy the infective virus from your skin along with restoring good bacteria in your body. Thus, this solo ingredient could aid us to get rid of yeast infection naturally. Let’s find out how it works-
- Combine 1 tsp of olive oil with 1 tsp of tea tree oil finely and apply them on your yeast-infected area directly.
- Now rub the area gently and let the solution work for several hours on your yeast infection.
- You can also douche the infected area with an olive oil solution.
- To prepare this solution, add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil into a cup of warm water.
- Now use this solution to douche the area twice a day regularly, until you get a satisfactory outcome.
Olive Oil for Ear Infection:
Olive oil is enriched with antibacterial and antiviral properties which kill the bacteria of ear infection along with releasing the blocks of your ears. It also contains fragile polyphenols and antioxidant agents which protect your ear cells from any kinds of damages and diminish the inflammation slickly. Let’s check out how to use olive oil in ear infection-
- Warm up 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil with 1-2 finely chopped garlic cloves in a small pan.
- Now, when the mixture is warmed up for 20 minutes, strain it properly and apply that mixture carefully into your ears with a small cotton ball.
- Keep that cotton ball on that spot and remove t after a few hours.
- Repeat this process twice a day and you will get relief from your ear infection within 2 days.
- You can apply the same process by replacing the garlic cloves with other beneficial ingredients to get the same the result, such as apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, cinnamon powder, clove oil, etc.
How to use garlic and olive oil for ear infection: wellnessmama
Olive oil could be moderately used for ear pain – webmd
Ways to use olive oil for inner ear infection, middle and outer infection – livestrong
Causes of ear infection in children – medlineplus