Turmeric for Liver:
The therapeutic agents in turmeric work as a spectacular element to restore our liver in a healthy form. It detoxifies toxins from our liver by stimulating the gallbladder to promote bile in a healthy way and resolve the fatty liver problem proficiently(1). Let’s see how to use turmeric to get rid of fatty liver smoothly-
How to make turmeric live detox drink
- At first, boil one cup of distilled water and fill in a mug half a way with that water.
- Now, add 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of dried ginger into the water.
- After that, cover the mug and let the ingredients steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, add ½ tsp of cinnamon powder with a pinch of black pepper, ¼ tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of raw honey into the water.
- Finally, fill the rest part of your mug with coconut milk and stir well.
- Now, enjoy the turmeric tea with small tasty sips!
Related: Bedtime Turmeric Tea Recipe
Turmeric for Brain:
Turmeric is a wonderful component to promote the brain health naturally. The affluence of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory enzymes escalate the neural stem cell growth and promote the overall brain health spectacularly. It also aids to decrease the possibilities of Alzheimer and stroke by repairing the brain cells and provide a boost to our brain function(2). Let’s see how to utilize turmeric to achieve a better brain function naturally-
- Add turmeric powder in your daily food during the cooking.
- You can also increase the intake of turmeric in your daily food by adding it to egg salad or low-calorie soup recipes for achieving a perfect brain function.