Blood circulation process is the central dispensation division of our body that makes us alive by keeping our heart, brain, and various organs active.
Hence, any kind of interruption in blood circulation could harm our entire system enormously! Doctors say that steady blood flow is essential for a healthy life with the perfect functioning organs.
A precise blood circulation process not only maintains your body health, but it also aids to keep the wastage away from your system as well as balances the body pH level flawlessly. Nevertheless, this basic process could get intermittent a little when we habituate with some unhealthy habits.
Some particular foods could help us spectacularly in the attempt of normalizing blood circulation process, especially when, come with some effective home remedies! Let’s validate these methods and foods properly, before including them in your daily regimen-
Symptoms of Poor Blood Circulation:
Before applying some home remedies to normalize the blood flow, you need to confirm first that your body is going through with an unhealthy and irregular blood circulation process.
Some precise symptoms could help us outstandingly in this endeavor and confirm the exact criteria of your unhealthy blood circulation system along with the indicating the exact route where the circulation is interrupted. Let’s find out what are those symptoms-
- Numbness in the organ or particular body parts
- Pale looking skins
- Unusual body temperature
- Muscles cramps
- Hair loss and scalp issues
- Skin issues
- Shortness of breath
- Lack of energy and stamina
- Irregular heart beat
- Digestive issues
How to Increase Blood Circulation Naturally:
Despite following all of these healthy methods and having these beneficial foods, you have to chase some vigorous lifestyle to keep your blood flow normal and steady for all the time. Here are some clever tricks on that issue-
- Regular exercise, stagnant water remains dirty and clogged
- Get nice rest, sleeping keeps you going and trash the toxins everyday.
- Get up from your seat and go for a walk
- Eat iron rich foods, as help to carry oxygen, prevent blood clot and promote healthy blood flow.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits regularly
- Stay hydrated, drink plenty of water and fluid daily
- Do dry skin brushing its good for glowing skin and stimulates healthy circulation
- Switch to green tea and herbal teas in your regular regimen
- Reduce unhealthy habits like alcohol consumption, eating unhealthy foods, etc.
- Limit you sodium intake
- Use some compress treatment to your particular organs
- Do breathing and stretching workouts daily.
- Relax yourself with nature or meditation to take the stress off your shoulders
- Go for lean meat and opt for low fat than full fat diary
- Aromatherapy or oil massage its great for your body to relax and expel toxins
- Consume Ginger and garlic which can reduce LDL and reflect in blood circulation
- Munch few sunflower seeds everyday, prevents blood clot
Best Foods for Blood Circulation:
We often forgot about the food limitation when having some tasty foods in front of us, right! So, why don’t you make some tasty preparations with some of the healthy foods and incorporate them into your daily diet?
It will be easy for you to get the healthy benefits of some advantageous foods effortlessly, as this way; they could fulfill your appetite, treat our tongue and at the same time lend a hand to maintain a healthy blood circulation process naturally. Let’s check out what kinds of foods are helpful in this attempt-
- Vitamin K rich foods are a highly essential category for a good blood circulation process as vitamin K make the blood flow swift in our vessels and initiate healthy blood clotting effortlessly. Celery, green veggies, fermented soy, spring onions, Brussels sprouts, cabbages, broccoli, etc. are recommendable items here.
- Plant-based omega-3 fatty acid products like flaxseeds, Chia seeds, hemp, pumpkin seeds, etc. are some other beneficial items to include for better blood flow in your vessels. These components work as an anti-inflammatory product in your body and improve the cholesterol level as well as revamping the blood health naturally.
- Antioxidant-rich grain and fruits like oats, whole grain cereals, brown rice, millet, teff, quinoa, etc. and berry fruits, melon fruits, etc. preferable items here. These types of antioxidant-packed items soothe the body inflammation immediately and balance the alkalinity of our body expertly, along with keeping the blood flow absolutely normal.
- Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C which is also an essential nutrient to maintain the perfect body alkaline level. These fruits come with a low-sugary content along with high anti-inflammatory quality that cleanses the junks from our blood vessels and keeps the flow healthy for all the time. The high amount of soluble fiber in such oranges, lemons or grapefruits work for the overall health of heart and blood.
- Magnesium rich foods like walnut, peanut, almond, edible seeds, etc. are some other helpful category to keep your blood circulation process absolutely normal. These sorts of items come with the amount of vitamin E along with magnesium mineral which reduces any type of irritation or inflammation from our bloodstreams and keeps the flow steady for the utmost times.
- Leafy greens like spinach, kale, celery, mustard, turnips, arugula or any edible leaves are the must-includable items here which are considered as the most alkaline These types of items are loaded with chlorophyll compounds which cleanse and filter our blood naturally that increase the flow effectively.
- Nutrient dense veggies are also the same beneficial in healthy blood circulation process. Vegetables like cucumber, asparagus, bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, etc. are loaded with various nutrients and minerals which benefit the blood flow and strengthen the blood cells innately.
- Foods with high flavonoid are one highly preferable for healthy blood circulation as it helps to initiate healthy cells in blood and escalate the flow extremely. Dark chocolate, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peaches, pears, celery, watermelon, etc. are some recommendable components here.
- Root spices like ginger, garlic, turmeric, etc. are some advantageous items here work for a better digestion track and steady blood circulation procedure. These products also help to cleanse the bloodstream naturally and thus, maintain a healthy circulation process for all the time.
- Fatty fishes like tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel, etc. are other recommendable components in the endeavor of healthy blood circulation process. This fishes work for the hearty cardiovascular system and thus increase the blood flow in our vessels and keep the circulation normal as long as possible.
Home Remedies for Blood Circulation:
If you are suffering from poor blood flow and couldn’t normalize it with regular foods then, try out any of these below mentioned methods which are considered as the paramount home remedies for healthy and steady blood circulation process. Let’s find out which is suitable for you-
Cayenne pepper is one of the healthiest and effective home remedies around which is rich in capsaicin properties. This helpful compound motivates the adequate blood stream in our vessels and commands the blood flow to drive properly towards right organ. Studies have been proven that cayenne pepper also aids for strengthening the arteries and diminish all types of bad sensations from our bloodstream naturally. Let’s check out how to use it-
- Take ½ tsp of cayenne pepper powder along with 2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp of blackstrap molasses into a cup.
- Now, fill the rest part of that cup with distilled water and stir all the ingredients smoothly with the help of a spoon.
- Then, drink up this whole solution twice daily and you will find your blood circulation process flawless soon.
- You can also add the cayenne pepper powder to your foods to toss your raw food preparation.
Fish oil is rich in EPA and DHA fatty acids which aid to lessen the triglyceride levels in our blood and enhance the arteries effectively. The richness of omega-3 fatty acid moderates the amount of plaque from our arteries, and maintains a healthy blood flow for all the time. You know the best effectiveness of fish oil one blood circulation process is that it not only aids to improve blood flow in our heart but to all the part of our body as well! That’s why modern-age doctors always prescribe to increase the intake oily fish through our daily foods and insist on taking some fish oil supplements as well on a regular basis for a healthy blood circulation process.
Though consuming alcohol is not good for our health but a few items from this category could aid us a little in the attempt of achieving steady blood circulation process and red wine is the effective one among them. It is basically a fermented drink that is prepared from the purple of red grapes.
Research has proven that a certain amount of red wine consumption on a daily basis could enhance the blood flow and reduce the possibilities of heart diseases naturally.
The medicinal compounds of this alcohol avert blood platelets from sticking them jointly and diminishes the risk of blood clots in our vessels that directly lessen the possibilities of heart attack or stroke effectively. Try to take 2 pegs of red wine every day and you will be able to maintain a healthy blood flow innately.
Ginger and Garlic:
Ginger and garlic both are root spices and both are loaded with some unbeatable medicinal properties, which benefit us magnificently.
The gingerols and zingerone properties of ginger heat our system and speed up the whole blood circulation process amazingly. On the other hand, garlic promotes our cardiovascular health and cleans the arteries from plaque build-ups. Let’s watch out how to use these two simple kitchen ingredients to make our blood circulation process steady-
- Ginger tea is the best way to achieve the goodness of this root spice proficiently and to do so, boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan first.
- Now, add 1 tsp of grated ginger into it and let it steep there for 4-5 minutes.
- After that, ½ tbsp of organic honey into that solution and drink it with small sips.
- To get the good effects of garlic, simply eat 2-3 garlic cloves in raw form daily on an empty stomach.
- You can also get its goodness by increasing the intake of this tasty spice in your daily cooking preparation.
- To take a supplement of these two root spices, try to consult your doctor first!
How to Improve Blood Circulation in Hands and Legs:
We often notice that an irregular blood circulation effect on our moving organs, and make them stiff or stimulate some deadness on those parts, especially on legs or hands. Let’s find out how to regularize your blood circulation process on that particular spot without any expensive medications-
Vitamin supplements are the most effective and rapid way to make your blood circulation process speedy and perfect. It has been pragmatic that some vitamin supplements work as the blood circulation booster in our vessels and resolve any kind of irregularity from the bloodstreams, particularly when it’s come to the matter of legs or hands. Cocoa Via daily, Dr. Christopher’s Blood Circulation Formula, Circulation Essentials Varicose vein Formula, Venastat Natural Leg Vein Health Capsules, Nature’s Way Ginger Root, etc. are some preferable vitamin supplements for better blood circulation, however, always try to consult your doctor before finalizing your vitamin supplements for healthy blood flow.
Yoga or Stretch Exercises:
If you are distressing by poor blood circulation process and frequently suffer from hands or leg sensations then, try out these simple yoga poses or stretch exercises and get rid of poor blood circulation–
- Warriors pose in which need to stand straight by keeping your both legs perfectly split and hands extremely stretched out.
- Chair pose in which you need to act like sitting on a chair by bending your waist and keep your hands up by joining them as the pose of ‘Namaste’.
- Dead lying pose in which you need to lie down straight by keeping your body parts as much relaxing as you can.
- Mountain pose in which you need to stand straight by keeping your legs joint and hands directly on both sides of your body.
- Downward dog pose in which you need to bend your body like a pool towards the floor and hold your body weight over your hands and legs.
Related Video: Yoga Poses for Healthy Blood Circulation
Pressing some effective acupressure points is another simple yet effective way to keep your blood flow normal and the whole circulation process healthy. We all know that by pressing the exact acupressure points firmly for a certain period we can achieve an unbelievable health gain in various meadows, without losing a single penny on it! So, before start applying this method, let’s find out the top most acupressure points for normalizing blood flow in hands and legs-
- SP-12 that is located on the both sides of your thighs where they join your trunk.
- BL-40 which is located exactly on the back side of your knees of both legs.
- ST-36 which is located four fingers below of your knees, below the bottom border of your kneecaps.
Pinterest: Save it for later