Gram Flour Dark Neck:
The existence of exfoliating quality in gram flour helps to remove dark patches from our neck as well as the face or other body parts and brighten the skin tone naturally by solving the hyper-pigmentation issues from your neck cells. Let’s check out how to utilize gram flour to treat dark neck trouble optimistically-
Gram Flour with Milk and Lemon:
- Mix 4 tbsp of gram flour with 1 tbsp of raw milk and 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Now apply the pack on your dark neck with a thick coat and scrub with a circular motion.
- After that, let it dry for half an hour and then, rinse off with cool water.
Gram Flour with Yogurt and Turmeric:
- For an instant effect on dark neck areas, combine 1 tbsp of gram flour with 2 tbsp of yogurt, ½ tsp of turmeric and 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Make a smooth paste of them and then apply it on your clear neck areas with a deep coat.
- After a gap of 20 minutes, wash off the pack with cold water and pat dry gently.
- Try out this solution thrice a week to get the best effect on your dark neck area.
Related Video for dark neck
Gram Flour Face Pack:
As gram flour is a natural ingredient to cleanse our skin, exfoliate dead cells, and improve skin quality and to achieve a desiring tone, thus it is considered as one of the best effective methods for preparing facemask. We have already narrated you several effectual face pack recipes above with different integrities, thus, this time let us demonstrate you a few face packs using gram flour which is not for any particular skin kind but, suit every type of skin holders swiftly, check them out-
Gram Flour with Rosewater:
- Mix 2 tbsp of gram flour with 4 tbsp of rosewater and make a smooth paste of them.
- Now, apply that paste as a face pack and let it dry for 20 minutes on your skin surface.
- After that wet your face with a splash of water and rub gently in a circular motion.
- Now, finally scrub off the pack and pat dry with a soft piece of cloth.
Gram Flour with Milk Cream:
- Take one full tbsp of milk cream in a small bowl and add adequate gram flour into it to prepare a thick paste.
- Beat them finely and apply on your entire face except the under eye areas.
- Wait for 20-25 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
Gram Flour with Green Tea:
- Prepare a ½ cup of green tea in sugarless content and mix 2-3 tbsp of gram flour into it.
- Now mix them slickly and coat your face with this solution, when it transforms into a smooth paste.
- Let the pack dry for half an hour and then, wash off gently with normal water.
Related Video: What to Use instead for facewash or Soap
Gram Flour for Underarms:
Gram flour is a natural scrub to lighten dark spot and whiten underarm areas spectacularly, particularly while applying on a regular basis! The bleaching properties of orange peel work more dynamically while used jointly with gram flour. Let’s check out how these two things could prepare an outstanding beauty pack to get rid of dark underarms easily-
- At the initial stage, peel off some orange husk and dry them under direct sun heat for a few days.
- After that, grind them in your grinder into smooth granules.
- Now, take 2 tbsp of orange peel powder 1 tbsp of rosewater, 1 tbsp of milk and 1 tbsp of gram flour in a small bowl.
- Beat them continuously until they form into a smooth paste.
- Now, apply this paste on your dark underarm areas with a thick coating and let it dry there.
- After a gap of 15 minutes, wash off the pack with cold water and pat dry softly.
- Try out this process 3-4 times a week and you will get a remarkable result within one month!
Gram Flour for Wrinkles:
The affluence of anti-aging properties along with vitamins’ sufficiency in gram flour makes this kitchen ingredient so much effective for reducing fine lines and controlling wrinkles from your face. It works even more professionally while amalgamating with some other beneficial products which are already recommended as the proficient component to fighting aging problem! Like egg white, curd, carrot juice, etc. Let’s check out top three packs for this problem using gram flour as the basic ingredient-
Gram Flour with Egg White:
- Take one egg white in a bowl and add 1 tbsp of gram flour in it.
- Combine the well to make a thick paste and apply it on your entire face with an upside motion.
- Now, let it dry for half an hour and then, rinse off with lukewarm water.
Gram Flour with Curd:
- Combine 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt or curd with 1 tbsp of gram flour and turn it into a smooth paste.
- Now, clear your face plain water and apply the paste with a thick coat.
- Wait till dry or wait for half an hour and wash off the pack with normal water.
- Remember to keep the motion of your pack upside of your head and try to keep the head straight during the period of drying of this pack.
Gram Flour with Carrot Juice:
- Take 4 tbsp of raw carrot juice with 2 tbsp of gram flour and transfer them into a thick paste.
- Now, apply this paste on your face except under eye areas and let it dry there for 20-25 minutes.
- After that duration, wash off the pack gently with normal water and pat dry softly.
- You can use a blended or grated carrot instead of raw carrot juice to get the same outcome of this pack.
Pin it for later