Clogged pores are one disgusting crisis for anyone, which leads various issues to our skin like pimples, blackheads, pigmentation, aging problem, etc.
The richness of several good nutrients like anti-aging properties, anti-microbial compounds, etc. resolves these types skin problems effortlessly. Such as clogged pored, shrink them, prevent them from enlarging, remove the pigmentation, and making your skin flawless from each aspect, especially while merged with proper ingredients! Let’s check out how to use gram flour to clogged pores and diminish pigmentation from your face permanently-
Gram Flour with Tomato and Seaweed Powder for Pores:
- Take 1½ tbsp of tomato juice with ½ tbsp of seaweed powder and 1 tbsp of gram flour in a small mixing bowl.
- Now, add a pinch of turmeric and combine them smoothly with the help of your fingertip.
- After that, apply this solution with a cotton ball on your open pore areas and wait for 20 minutes or until it is dried out completely.
- Then, scrub off the pack with cold water and pat dry gently.
Related Video: How to get rid of pores with gram flour and tamarind
Gram Flour with Turmeric and Curd for Pigmentation:
- Combine 1 tbsp of gram flour, 2 tbsp of fatless yogurt and ½ tsp of turmeric in a small bowl.
- Now, take rosewater and lemon juice both in ½ tbsp quantity and mix them finely.
- After that, apply this water solution on your entire face and let it work there for the next 10 minutes.
- Then, wash off the solution with normal water and apply that gram four-cur-turmeric paste on your face, especially on the pigmented areas with a thick coat.
- Rub those areas with this pack for a few minute and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Pin it for later