The powerful antioxidant, essential oils and high amount of vitamin C of lemon peel, make this ingredient a splendid component to treat several foot-pain issues naturally.
Whether it is feet stiffness or cracked heels, lemon peel works magnificently in all cases to cure the problem of your foot pain expertly. Let’s find out how to utilize the magical lemon peel extract to fight foot pain skillfully-
How to Prepare Dry Lemon Peel:
- Cut a lemon from the middle to get equal sizes of lemon cups and squeeze out the entire juice from each piece deeply.
- Now, let them dry for 1-2 days in the normal temperature of your house and when you find there is no wetness you could fin form those cups, be certain that they are ready to use in your foot pain process
- You can also apply frozen grated peel method here to prepare the dry lemon peel component more quickly.
Related: How to use lemon peel for hair
How to Use Lemon Peel for Foot Pain:
- To use the dried lemon peel cups, simple set each cup on your every heel and wear a tight sock instantly after placing the lemon cup perfectly.
- Now, let them work overnight on your heels and go to bed immediately after applying the method.
- Remover the sock on the next day morning and throw the dried lemon peel cup in your garbage can.
- Repeat this method regularly and you will get pain-free smooth feet within a month.
- To get rid of heel crack grate 12 tbsp of dried lemon peel in a bowl and mix 1 tbsp of petroleum jelly into it.
- Apply this mixture on your feet and wrap them with a soft clean cloth for overnight.
- Next day morning, take the cloth off and wash off the cream clearly with lots of water.
Pin it for later