Turmeric for Cold or Cough:
Turmeric has been considered as one of the best homemade remedies for curing a cold and cough rapidly of the ancient era! The richness of curcumin compounds along with antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in turmeric reduce the allergic mucus from your breathing tract, cure the flu or bronchitis and diminish a cough from our lung. Let’ check out how to use turmeric to get rid of cold or a cough skillfully-
- Stir 2 tsp of grounded turmeric or turmeric powder in one glass of warm milk.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of raw honey along with a pinch of black pepper and drain this solution at once.
- Follow this medication twice a day and you will get a remarkable effect on your cough within 24 hours!
- You can also take turmeric vapor to deal with the cold and get cured of a cough.
- To do so, just simmer some water in a pot and add 1 tsp of turmeric powder into it.
- Now just take the vapor by covering your head with a wide cover and you will get a positive effect on your cough surely!
Related Video: Turmeric Tea for Cough and Cold
Turmeric for Thyroid:
The thyroid is a gland which regulates metabolism and other hormonal activities in our body. When this gland forms wider, it brings many bad symptoms and various health disorders to our body at once! The affluence of anti-inflammatory agents, the richness of antioxidants, and the presence of vitamin C & E help to maintain a proper thyroid condition. It also heals the inflammation of this gland innately and prevents it from forming wider or any disorder. Let check out how to use turmeric in thyroid-
- Prepare some finely grounded turmeric powder from the root of turmeric plant.
- Now add ½ tsp of that powder with required water and make a paste of them.
- After that, add 4-5 drops of extra virgin olive oil with a pinch of grounded black pepper to enhance the curcumin extract of turmeric.
- Finally, take this solution with a half cup of warm water daily, and you will get a positive result on your thyroid problem shortly.
Related Video: Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Tea Recipe
Turmeric for IBS:
The richness of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric eases the irritable bowel syndrome, control its entire symptoms and keep the IBS problem in diminution. Turmeric also soothes the pain of IBS and forces to pass the stool more swiftly than ever! Let’s see how to utilize this spice for treating IBS along with all its bad symptoms-
- To get help from turmeric for normalizing your bowel movement; try to include turmeric in your daily regimen.
- Take 400-600 milligram turmeric powder daily through your regular foods and you will achieve a perfect bowel system shortly!
Pin it for later