Hormone imbalance is a simple and typical health disorder, but it can drive several hazardous diseases in our body and gives us real trouble if we don’t deal with this inequity properly.
A Hormone imbalance could occur for various reasons in your body, but, we can prevent this imbalance to happen with some plain tricks, such as eating beneficial foods, applying some effective home remedies, have some healthy habits, etc.
Here we are referring to some of those applicable methods for you, which could definitely aid you in this endeavor. Let’s check them out-
Few Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
- Mood Swings
- Sleep disorder
- Loss of hair
- Abnormal hair growth (overall body)
- Weight gain or severe weight loss
- Feeling tired
- Anxious and feeling depressed
- Irregular monthly cycle ( Depends )
- Dry skin/skin issue
- Brittle hair / weak bones
Possible Causes of Hormone Imbalance
- Genetic disorder
- Poor nutrition / Gut Health
- Environment/location ( exposure to toxins)
- Lazy and Sedentary Lifestyle
- Medicine or drug effects
Note: Whatever you came across don’t panic, above said symptoms or causes of hormone imbalance are not definitive for everyone.
Best Foods for Balancing Hormones:
Eating healthy or adding some nutrient-dense foods in your daily regimen could force your hormone to produce adequately. Thus, it is essential for each human to eat all of those advantageous foods which could help them to generate an ample of necessitating hormone regularly. Let’s find out what kinds of foods are helpful in this matter-
- Healthy fats are skilled in keeping your hormone balance absolutely perfect. Some good fats or long-chain fatty acids could help to create the fundamental blocks for the generation of essential hormone in our body, and boost our metabolism amazingly. Coconut oil, avocado, grass-fed chicken, butter, wild-caught salmon, etc. are some healthy foods with saturated fats.
- Vegan Protein or clean protein items are one must-included item here that balances your hormone emission and keeps producing enough amount of this liquid substance that could keep your skin unimaginably healthy. Beans, edible seeds, quinoa, lentils, sprout nuts, etc. are some recommendable items of such protein-rich
- Antioxidant-rich veggies keep our intestine calm and soothe any kind of internal inflammation efficiently, thus these types of veggies are good for producing an adequate amount of hormones in your body. Any dark leafy greens, collard vegetables, and colorful veggies includable here, like spinach, kale, cabbage, broccoli, cilantro, bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, carrots, etc.
- Some starchy vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, beets, turnips, yucca, artichokes, etc. are some other beneficial items in this attempt, as they force your body to produce feel-good hormone and keep your whole system precisely working.
- Omega-3 fatty acid-rich foods are one more recommendable category here, which give a shield to our brain tissues, prevent them from getting hurt or any type of loss, and diminish the pro-inflammatory response to our body with flawless hormone emission. Fatty fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel, and flaxseeds, walnut, etc. are some preferable products here.
- Vitamin D rich foods are one tremendously effective product here that could play the role as necessitate hormones in our body and keep our inflammation level absolutely low for an extended while. Most of the low-fat dairy products, beef liver, egg yolk, cereals, soy milk, orange juice, etc. are some recommended items which are rich in vitamin D nutrient.
- Herbs and spices especially items with healing properties are good in such a matter of hormone imbalance. Spices help to soothe your organ swelling and herbs help to restore the health of your disturbed tissues that occur due to the low or high amount of hormone emission. Cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, garlic, ginger, cayenne, etc. are some specific items here.
Best Home Remedies in Hormone Imbalance:
Home remedies have shown their unconditional effects on hormone imbalance since the beginning of our culture. In the ancient era, home-based cure methods were only preferable for such hormone disorder than any other medication, and the process continues until this century.
That’s why; sometimes we prefer some of these home remedies more optimistically than any other expensive medicines. Let’s find out what are the most effective curing processes of hormone imbalance depending on some simple kitchen ingredients-
Essential oils are rich in several healthy properties along with affluence of anti-inflammatory compounds, which poise the hormone imbalance and wipe out all types of inside inflammation from our body swiftly.
The magical effects of essential oils on hormone emission have made these products a pivotal for balancing hormone. It has been seen that different types of essential oils are skilled in solving the issues of different sorts of hormonal inequality, so chose the right essential oil to treat your specific hormonal issue.
Hormone-related ovary troubles are finely handled with clary sage or geranium oils; thyroid disorder is balanced with myrtle, lemongrass, and licorice essential oil; adrenal dysfunction is perfectly handled with lavender, basil, and anise essential oils; lemon, anise, myrtle, geranium, etc. are good for the arthritic disorder, while peppermint oil is good on fatigue and inflammation issues.
Coconut oil is one good fat that forces your tissues to produce enough amount of liquid substance that could balance our organs and internal system flawlessly.
This ingredient is loaded with antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties along with detoxifying and blood sugar-balancing compounds.
Thus, coconut oil could balance hormone emission in your body precisely and help to achieve perfect skin tone with the right weight effortlessly.
The triglyceride of this oil work as the hormonal health combatant and at the same time produces as well as eliminates the adequate amount of estrogen or progesterone which is required for a perfect hormonal balance. Let’s see how to consume this beneficial oil properly in hormonal imbalance-
- Take 1 full tbsp of raw, organic coconut oil and drink it daily in the morning, in an empty stomach.
- Stir 1 tbsp of raw coconut oil into 1 glass of warm water and drink it once or twice a day.
- You can also add 1-1.5 tbsp of melted coconut oil into your daily salad.
- Use coconut oil instead of other cooking oil to prepare your daily foods.
- You can spread some organic coconut oil on your toast and eat them every morning with some antioxidant-rich veggies to maintain a healthy hormonal form in your body.
Turmeric is an extraordinary spice with some outstanding healthy qualities, which not only heal our various internal disorders but, balance the hormone production perfectly.
It is rich in antioxidants, antiviral, anti-microbial, and high-immune properties. The curcumin compounds of turmeric play a therapeutic role and force tissues to generate an adequate amount of hormone which is needed for our body. Let’s find out how to use this kitchen ingredient for hormonal balance-
- Use 400-600 mg of turmeric powder in your cooking preparation or consume them into drinking water and take 2-3 times a day.
- You can also take turmeric in fluid texture, in such cases, take 30-90 drops per day or 15-20 drops with your each turmeric drink. You can take such a drink 4times a day for balancing your hormonal emission.
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which is skilled to balance the hormone substance in our body and to pacify all the internal inflammation wonderfully.
It has shown its miraculous effect on regulating hormones, nourishing the body, delighting mood, and producing metabolism.
Thus, doctors always prescribe to increase the intake of fish oil through our daily food or take fish oil supplement to fulfill enough amount of this nutrient adequately. The EPA and DHA fatty acid contents of fish oil help to build blocks for the better fabrication of hormones in our bodies.
Try to eat fatty fishes like sea fishes or tuna, salmon, sardines, etc. and take cod liver oil of any other fish oil supplement regularly twice a day to keep your hormone generation absolutely perfect.
Fenugreek is a highly beneficial component that rich in diosgenin properties which are basically one type of phytoestrogen compound that plays a key role in hormone production.
That’s why fenugreek seeds are used to balance the hormonal stability naturally in our body. Let’s check out how to use them for balancing hormone production-
- Place 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds into 1 cup of hot water and let them steep there.
- After a gap of 15-20 minutes, strain the water with the help of a strainer.
- Now, add half of one lemon and 1 tsp of raw honey into that water.
- Stir them well and drink the solution twice or thrice a day in small quantities.
- Take this solution until you get a satisfactory result on your hormonal imbalance.
Green Tea/ Herbal Tea:
Tea is a natural source of antioxidant properties that boost our system, rejuvenate our body, and energize our hormonal emission perfectly.
Thus, despite being one of the caffeine products, some herbal teas are hugely recommendable for treating our hormonal balance!
These types of teas also reduce our internal body inflammation swiftly and thus, it is considered as one of the topmost home remedies of all time to balance the hormonal production adequately. Green tea or any kind of herbal tea is recommendable in such cases.
Nutrient deficiency could be a reason for the hormone imbalance in our body, accordingly, health experts prescribe to increase the intake of some essential vitamins and minerals regularly through our daily foods to keep our hormonal balance absolutely perfect.
Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin B complex is necessary for hormonal equality. A small amount of vitamin B6 is also essential in this endeavor of hormone emission like 1-5 grams daily for a fully grown person.
However, the necessitate amount of vitamins are different for men and women, thus, always try to consult your doctor first before finalizing the exact quantity of your vitamin intake for perfect hormone balance.
Exercise and Yoga:
Some physical activity or poses could help you expertly in this attempt of the naturally balancing process of essential body hormones.
These exercises or yogas force our tissues to generate an adequate amount of liquid substance that is required for stimulating hormones.
These types of poses also help to increase the growth of metabolism that controls the hormone emission and release the calcium content in our bone more easily. Let’s find out the top three poses in this issue-
- Cobra pose or Bhujangasana in which you need to lie on your abdominal by keeping your legs together and lifting up your torso along with your head towards up. Try this pose with the strength of your thighs and palms by keeping them place onto the floor.
- Camel pose or Ustrasana in which you sit on your knees; now bend your body towards your back and hold your toes with your palm by keeping the face upside towards the sky.
- And rabbit pose or Sasangasana in which you need to sit on knees again and then bend your body to your front side. Then place your head in the inside gap of your knees and stretch-fully keep holds your toes with your palms.
Related Video: Yoga poses for hormone imbalance
Acupuncture is another highly effective method to increase or decrease the hormone emission and to maintain a healthy hormonal balance throughout the day.
It is an ancient Chinese method that has been resolving thousands of health issues for centuries and the effect of this process is as much effectual as any other medications of hormone imbalance. According to Chinese studies, people are born with certain life forces that are controlled by some particular tissue.
The adequate liquid substance of such tissues decides the nourishments of our body cells, tissues and organs entirely. These tissues could get enhanced with a little pressure from outside and that what exactly do our very own acupuncture process!
Note: To apply some acupuncturing methods on your body to balance the hormonal emission flawlessly, contact an expert in this process, otherwise, you may hamper the whole balance of hormone horribly.
Some Effective Resources
Hormone balancing diet: Apple cider vinegar, probiotics, Lemon tea, healthy fats, and liver detox ideas @ naturalliving
Lifestyle and tips:
- Eat your protein every day
- Reduce coffee
- Choose veggies and herbs
- Regular exercise
- Avoid refine whites ( Sugar and carbs )
- Control stress, take massage
- Long walk
- Eat what you really deserve ( Don’t overeat or undereat)
- Go to bed early / get deep sleep
- No to soda and sugary drinks
- Eat your fiber
More at Healthline: natural ways for hormone imbalance
3 beverages for hormone imbalance: mind body green
Pinterest: Save it for later