Blood purification is essential to keep ourselves healthy and hearty, but those unwanted toxins being the main obstacle in this way. These toxins chiefly store in our blood because of various reasons and lungs play the key role in this process of detoxifying toxins from our blood.
When our blood purifies properly, our immune system, skin, and intestine have the most beneficial effects of that. This whole purification process basically happens naturally, without any external force but, there are some specific foods and effective home remedies in our hands which speed up this process and purify our blood toxins more dynamically. Let’s check out some of those efficient methods in this article below-
Symptoms which indicate your body needs a detox
- Often feeling fatigue
- Irritated / itchy skin
- Hormone imbalance and mood swings
- Bloated stomach, belching often
- Bags under eyes
- Confused state of mind
- Frequent headache
- Muscle and joint pain
- Prone to sinus, cough, cold and low grade infection
Note: Above list of symptoms are just possible signs which may indicate your body is loaded up with toxins, but it may also result of any medication or other issue. But, keep your body fit and getting detoxed is always good.
Best Foods for Blood Purification:
Blood is the main vessel fluid that carries other essential substance like hormones, sugar, sodium, oxygen, etc. to our cells. Consequently, it is necessary to keep this liquid substance pure and toxin-free for all the time. You would be wondered to know that some regular foods could help you magnificently in this process of blood purification. Let’s find out what kinds of foods play advantageous role in this attempt-
- Vitamin E rich foods are immensely beneficial in this attempt which helps to demolish toxins and free radicals from our blood to purify it flawlessly. Almond, avocado, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, butternut squash, palm oil, etc. are some preferable items here.
- Nutrient dense foods like leafy greens such as spinach, cilantro, colorful veggies, like carrots, beet, broccoli, and other high nutritious foods like shellfish, seaweed, salmon, liver, sardines, etc. are another includable item in the process of blood purification. These items are rich in different types of vitamins and minerals like vitamin K, A, C, B, D, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, dietary fiber, etc. which all are individually effecting on several health issues and cleanse our blood naturally.
- Collared vegetables such as cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc. are one brilliant category to include here, as they aid to deactivate the smash up free radicals from our vessels and help to produce enough metabolism as well in the procedure of detoxifying blood naturally.
- Omega-3 fatty acid rich foods are also advantageous for blood purification and healthy skin. The EPA and DHA acids in omega-3 fatty acid flush out the damaging toxins from our bloodstream and control the percentage of estrogen to progesterone properties in our system naturally. Flaxseeds, walnut and any oily fish or fish oil supplements are loaded with this nutrient.
- Antioxidant rich foods like green tea, herbal teas, berries, dark chocolate, artichoke, kidney beans, etc. are highly effective in the detoxification process of our blood from any type of junk or unwanted toxins. This component also aids to neutralize free radical effects from our blood and nourish our skin magically, thus it boosts up our lungs to do the purification process more wonderfully.
- Mineral rich foods are extremely helpful to cleanse our bloodstream naturally. Foods which are rich in potassium, magnesium, fiber, zinc, iron, calcium, etc. element is generally high in minerals. These types of foods help to flush out all the toxins elements like mercury, heavy metals, etc. from our blood that could be piled on through some harmful foods or polluted air in our bloodstream.
- Vitamin C rich foods like lemon, lime, grapefruit, or any citrus fruits are massively beneficial for detoxifying your blood in a natural way. The raw extract of citrus fruits eliminate all type of toxins from our blood and alkalize the body naturally, which renovate the toxins into the valuable water-soluble compounds. Thus, these types of nutrient-rich foods are skilled in the regulation of blood as well as clearing the toxins.
- Root veggies and spices are a recommendable category here, which are rich in some outstanding medicinal properties and help to detoxify our bloodstream effectively. Studies have been proven that the regular consumption of such items could purify our blood naturally. Beet, turmeric, garlic, ginger, etc. are some recommendable items in this regards.
Home Remedies for Blood Purification:
Home remedies are one more favorable category to cleanse your bloodstream naturally and the best part of these medications is that they demonstrate their efficiency where these foods do not succeed to show their effectiveness! Thus, health experts insist on applying some of these home remedies, when we fail to purify our bloodstream in a natural way. Let’s check out some paramount homely remedies of this course of action as follows-
Yoga is one must-recommendable category in the attempt of blood purification, as this process has been aiding in generating metabolism, flushing toxins and regulating purified blood cells in our vessels more effortlessly.
It also help to pump more blood in our bloodstream which beautifies our skin remarkably and speeds up the whole circulation process magnificently. However, there are almost a bunches of effective yoga poses that could help you here, but these 3 poses are the most effective ones among them, check them out-
- Cobra pose or Bhujangasana, which helps to balance your hormone emission, generate adequate metabolism and release your stiff muscles swiftly along with speeding up the blood circulation process more forcefully. In this asana, you need to lie on your stomach by keeping your legs straight into the floor and lifting up your torso along with your head towards up. Hold this pose with the strength of your thighs and palms by placing them set onto the floor.
- Spinal twist pose or Ardha Matsyendrasana is another wonderful pose to regulate the blood circulation process precisely and detoxify your bloodstream naturally. N this pose you need to sit on your hips first, now straight your spine by folding one knee by sitting crossed-leg position and keep the rest knee onto the floor by touching your hip with its toe. Now, if you have folded your left knee, then, place your left hand exactly behind your back and place the right hand’s elbow across the right knee by keeping it up. Finally, twist your spine a little and look over your right shoulder on your back side forcefully.
- Tree pose or Vrikshasana is one highly effective and simple yoga pose which help to reduce any kind of ache from our organs and joint along with purifying the blood with clearing the toxins naturally. In this easy pose, you need to stand on your feet first. Now, bend your right knee and place the right foot on the top portion of your left thigh. After balancing this pose properly, raise your hands up and join the palms together by keeping them over your head and make sure that the hands at completely straight at this time!
Carrots and loaded with cleansing properties and essential protein compound which help to purify our bloodstream naturally.
The glutathione agent of this colorful veggie detoxifies the unwanted junks from our vessels and keeps the bloodstream toxins-free for the most of the times!
Carrots are also enriched with several multivitamin compounds and minerals which flush out the metallic effects from our blood proficiently. Let’s see how to use carrots for detoxifying bloodstream-
- At first, peel off 3-4 medium-sized carrots and cut into small cubes.
- Now, place them in your food processor and grind them smoothly.
- After that, extract the juice from that blended carrot portion and strain them finely.
- Now all you need is just drink this raw carrot juice in empty stomach in the morning to wash out all the toxins and free radicals from your blood.
Turmeric is rich in healing properties along with curcumin compound which is an influential antioxidant that promotes the lungs function and eliminates the unwanted toxins in an effortless process. The anti-inflammatory properties of this spice also soothe the internal inflammation of our body and nourish our skin tone in an envious way. Let’s check out how to use this spice in blood detoxification process-
- Boil 2 cups of distilled water and add 1 tsp of turmeric powder into the boiling water.
- Now, keep boiling the whole thing for 5 minutes and turn off the heat after that duration.
- Then, strain the solution and add 1 tbsp of raw honey along with 1.2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- After stirring the whole thing precisely, drink the solution in empty stomach.
Juices of some fresh and beneficial fruits are also skilled to detoxify our system naturally. Nutrient-dense fruits and a few veggies are preferable in such cases to wash out the harmful toxins from our bloodstream effectively.
It has been seen that these kinds of juices are rich in powerful cleansing properties which not only purify our blood but also cleanse our liver, heart, lungs and every significant organ perfectly.
Some of these juices blockage the way of bacteria and infective attacks as well, with the help of this detoxifying quality, and help to keep our system clean for an extended period.
Cranberry juice, blueberry juice, grapefruit juice, beet juice, cilantro juice, watermelon juice, pineapple juice, spinach juice, etc. are some highly effective juices in this attempt.
Essential oils are the natural detoxifier which aid to flush out the toxic waste and harmful substances from our body. The various medicinal properties of such products help to run our internal system flawlessly and drag out the metallic effects with all the unwanted wastage in an effortless way.
Some specific essential oils are more expert in this attempt of blood purification than their other equivalents. Peppermint oil, juniper oil, grapefruit oil, rosemary oil, laurel oil, mandarin oil, lemon oil, patchouli oil, hyssop oil, helichrysum oil, etc. are some preferable essential oils in this endeavor. Let’s see how to use these oils for eliminating toxins from our blood-
- At first, boil some filtered water in a kettle and pour into a cup or a mug.
- Now, mix 2 drops of lemon oil with 2 drops of hyssop oil into a spoon.
- Then, add that mixture to that shimmering water and stir ½-1 tbsp of raw organic honey into that water as well.
- After mixing them well, drink this solution slowly in empty stomach in the morning regularly.
- Mentionable here that you can replace these essential oils with any of your preferable essential oils.
Fasting or skipping meals is another easy way to clean up all the unwanted toxins from your body. Research has been shown that fasting rapidly eliminates toxic waste from our bloodstream and purifies it naturally.
When we skip meals, we used to drink more liquid substance than normal time, like herbal teas, juices, water, etc. and in this attempt, we make our body naturally hydrate that helps to flush out the body wastage in an effortless way. Thus, some new age health experts advise doing fasting for sometimes to boost up the blood purification system optimistically.
Garlic and Ginger:
Garlic and ginger are root spices which are rich in essential minerals and beneficial medicinal properties. Ginger also contain a high amount of detoxification agents that wash out those unwanted toxic waste from our bloodstream that could damage or make the whole circulation process unhealthy.
These elements are also rich in anti-microbial compounds which purify our blood proficiently. Let’s find out how to utilize these things for blood purifications-
- Make 1 cup of ginger tea by adding 1 tsp of grated ginger into one cup of shimmering water.
- Now, let it steep there and after a few minutes, strain it properly into a mug.
- Then, add 1 tbsp of raw honey and a few drops of lemon juice before drinking this solution as a regular tea.
- To get the benefits of garlic spice in blood purification, sprinkle 1 tbsp of dried garlic powder over your homemade salad or any raw food and eat on a regular basis.
Pranayam / Breathing Exercises:
Pranayam is the most peaceful way to keep your body toxin free and to flush out the body wastage through an effortless method. It is basically an ancient technique that normalizes our blood circulation process, fight free radicals and generate metabolism to our body innately.
That’s why this old method is still considered as one of the best ways to purify our blood naturally. There are various Pranayam poses are available in our hand, which are effective for body detoxification but, Kapal Bhati is the most efficient one among them. Let’s check out how to do this Pranayam at home-
- At the primary stage, sit on your hips first by keeping your legs crossed and twisted.
- Now, place your both hands on your knees in a relax mode and touch the middle fingers of both hands with the thumbs in this time.
- Then, exhale deeply and at that same time stretch your abdominal inside your body.
- After that, inhale gently and release the abdominal slowly.
- Keep repeating this process for at least 10-15 minute continuously every morning and you will be able to purify your bloodstream naturally.
Quick Ideas on Blood Purification
- Lemon with warm water in early morning is good to flush the toxins out.
- Don’t skip your sleep or postpone. Being the natural time to detox your body, it is must to sleep between 11pm to 3am.
- Going to bed early is even better.
- Doing pranayamam or breathing exercise in between 4am to 6am is good to detox your lungs and energize your whole body.
- Take turmeric, its good to detox your body, builds immune system, helps in digestion, fights cancer, cough cold, arthritis and list goes on. So consume turmeric( search for the best way/recipe which suits you).
- Drink more water to hydrate and detox
- Prefer fresh veggies and food rather packed and frozen
- Limit/slowly quit smoking and alcohol as they damage your lungs or liver ( major detoxing organs of your body).
- Get moving, quit sedentary lifestyle and keep exercising
- Have yoga expert near you, get yoga and meditation practice ( purifies your body and mind ).
- Reduce sugar and bakery items
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings for green every week
- Give a holiday for few organs. yeah do fasting.
- Detox through skin in sauna
- Eat fiber rich foods to get rid of sluggish bowel movement. As constipation is one of major reason for toxin build up
- If you feel your body is over loaded with toxins, say a big no to oil fried foods and junk foods ( Its a bossy feel over your organs and hitting on their face). But as rare treat is okay.
- Eat seasonal fruits, our mother earth knows what you need and when you need
- Take oil massages and skin brushing its relaxing rejuvenating and helps to improve blood circulation
- Go for probiotics, it helps to keep your digestion good
- Get out, get social (not on your mobile phone) and speak with positive minded people, yes seriously its gonna help you flush toxins first of your mind and then from body.
- Drink herbal and green tea. Coffee is okay but everyday overdose of coffee is not advisable.
- Day off with nature, walk in woods and speak with mother nature.
- Check for your favorite detox water recipes
Will update it with more quick ways to detox your body. You have any brief notes, sure add it in our comments.
Pinterest: Save it for later