Again we have emerged with some new list of foods and home remedies to cure, restore, nourish, and solve your several health issues in a hassle-free way.
You know why we insist on using home remedies to get cured of health disorders than other medications? Because they come with a rapid effectiveness, and without any bad side-effects!
Needed foods for every specific category are also enriched with similar goodness and thus, including such foods to your daily diet is more beneficial in the way of health gain than any medicine! So, why are you suffering from any organ injury or unhealthiness, when you can resolve them with these simple methods? Check out these easy yet efficient ways to get rid of some common health problems effortlessly-
Note: ligament injury and repair depend upon the location of injury and severity. Ligaments can heal them-self, take rest, icing, compression, keep raised and add support as need. It may take nearly 40+ days to heal your ligaments back to normal with regard to the level of injury.
Best Foods for Ligament Repair:
Ligaments are the short, flexible and tough bands or tissues, which connects two bones or cartilages or hold the joints properly. When the tissues get hurt or injured, the whole structure of our bones could dislocate and bother us immensely! Find out, what types of foods could help us in this trouble and could repair the injured ligament flawlessly-
- Foods rich in zinc are highly essential for repairing ligament health and make these bands hearty. Zinc is that particular mineral, which aids to heal torn ligament proficiently and restores its health perfectly. Edible seeds, oyster, kidney beans, lentils, fortified cereals, whole grain bread, nuts, low-fat yogurts, etc. are some preferable items with high zinc content.
- Foods with vitamin C like citrus fruits, kiwi, berry fruits, capsicum, kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, etc. are some advantageous foods for injured ligament. Vitamin C is skilled in producing collagen to our body that speeds up the healing process of our body and tissues naturally. This nutrient also reduces the inflammation of our bone tissues effectively.
- Protein rich foods are crucial in such matter of ligament repairing, as metabolism of protein helps to rebuild the injured tissues perfectly and originates plenty of new tendons as well as ligaments in our body. Eggs, meats, lean meats, dairy products, beans, lentils, Chia seeds, etc. are some rich sources of protein.
- Foods with a high amount of omega-3 fatty acid are one more recommendable item here, which heal the ligament injuries effectively and promote the collagen formation in a high amount. The EPA and DHA acid content of such foods also help to diminish the inflammation efficiently. Tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel, black cod, arctic char, flounder herring, etc. are some fish with omega-3 fatty acid, and walnut, flaxseeds, Chia seeds, etc. are some planted sources of this fatty acid.
- Foods rich in minerals and antioxidant properties are other categories to include here to revamp your injured ligament perfectly. Minerals strength your healing power, while antioxidant compounds soothe the bone inflammation during ligament injury. Bone broth, poultry items, liver, fishes, whole grain, etc. are some mentionable items with high minerals and green tea, dark chocolate, artichoke, berries, kidney beans, etc. are some products which are rich in antioxidant properties.
Best Home Remedies for Ligament Repair:
Apart from foods, home remedies are another preferable criterion to try to get rid of any ligament wounds easily. Here we are referring the top 2 categories in this endeavor of ligament repairing, let’s check them out-
Vitamins play the key role in the healing process of ligaments, thus, orthopedics always prescribe to take an adequate quantity of vitamins through our daily foods.
They also narrate that increase the intake of essential nutrients by vitamin supplements, if you can’t fulfill the enough requirements of needed vitamins to heal your ligament injuries! Vitamin C, E, and A are three vital nutrients in this matter, which heal, repair and restore the health of your wounded ligament appropriately.
Among them, vitamin C work for producing tendons and new ligament tissues in our body; E increase the healing power and strengthen the immune system, while vitamin A diminishes the swelling irritation effectively.
Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits to get the enough amount of adequate nutrients to repair your ligament injuries naturally.
Essential oils are outstandingly effective on repairing of broken tendons and ligaments. Most of the people in recent times prefer essential oils to repair their ligament damages because this element is much faster and effective than any other medicines or therapies!
The best part using essential oils to restore the health of your injured ligament is that they have instant effects on the pain or tissue inflammation and soothe the irritation immediately.
Lemongrass oil, marjoram oil, wintergreen oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, etc. are some highly effective essential oils to treat injured ligament in a medicated way. Let’s see how to apply them to broken ligament treatment-
- Mix 2-3 drops of Birch oil along with 3-4 drops of lemongrass oil in 4-5 drops of carrier oil and sit them smoothly.
- Now, apply the mixture on your damaged ligament portion.
- After a few minutes; spread a layer of peppermint oil on that same part and warm up the area with a hot compress.
- You can replace any of the effective essential oil with these abovementioned products, if you desire, and try out this method for 2-3 times a day for a better outcome.
Best Foods for Cartilage Repair:
Cartilage is one kind of smooth and elastic tissue that is used to joint long bones of a human body. This is basically a structural element that belongs to the featuring parts of our body like a rib cage, nose, ear, etc.
Consequently, it gives us real trouble when this tissue gets injured or damaged for any reason! Besides some medicines, effective therapies and home remedies, some beneficial foods work absolute stupendously in this attempt. Let’s check out what kinds of foods are advantageous in such matters-
- Vitamin A rich foods as they help to maintain healthiest forms of tissues naturally all through your body. Carrots, sweet potatoes, beef liver, eggs, butter, broccoli, etc. are some beneficial items here.
- Foods with antioxidant properties as they help to reduce the inflammation of broken tissue effectively. Berry fruits, dark chocolate, pecans, artichoke, kidney beans, etc. are some preferable items here.
- Foods rich in vitamin D are effective here as they help to strengthen the cartilage immensely and improve your bone health in addition. Cheese, egg yolk, beef liver, fatty fish, fatty dairy products, soy milk, etc. are some recommendable item here.
- Vitamin C rich foods are essential for cartilage repair as they enhance the growth of your tissues and produce collagen to prepare tendons in your body. citrus fruits, pineapple, grapefruits, berry fruits, papaya, cantaloupe, watermelon, bell pepper, tomatoes, potatoes, winter squash, etc. are some
- Foods rich in minerals are one more recommendable type here as they soothe the tissue irritation and restore the healthy form of your damaged tissue swiftly. Whole grain, dried fruits, tofu, avocado, beef, lamb, mushrooms, etc. are some highly valuable foods here.
- Nutrient dense foods, which are enriched with multivitamins and plenty of minerals, are one valuable category here to add in your daily diet plan; if you want to cure your cartilage damage naturally. Legumes, fresh vegetables, seasonal fruits, lentils, sprouts, etc. are some effective components here.
Best Home Remedies for Cartilage Repair:
Home remedies are one more effective method in the repairing process of cartilage as they work more painless and efficient way than other medication. Here we are referring the top most effective remedies for cartilage repair, let’s check them out-
Vitamins deficiency could lead weak cartilage and damage them frequently, thus, doctors say always take the adequate amount of vitamins through your daily dosage to keep your tissues hearty.
These essential nutrients not only keep a healthy form of your tissues but they also lend a hand to restore or repair the injured tissues skillfully! Vitamin A, D, C, E, and K are 5 crucial vitamins that could mend wounded cartilage flawlessly.
According to the health experts, 2000 to 3000 IU of vitamin A is required for an adult on a regular basis to run their cartilage health superbly. 75-100 mg of vitamin C is preferable for a grown person daily, while vitamin D is required in 600 IU on a regular basis. Vitamin E is necessary almost 50-80 mg per day and vitamin K is preferable for 90-125 microgram for a fully grown person.
Essential oils are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties along with a huge amount of healing compounds, thus, they help expertly to shrink the pain of damaged tissues and restore their health flawlessly.
Cinnamon oil, neem oil, soul flower oil, lavender oil, peppermint oil, etc. are some effective oils to repair the health of your cartilage most effectively. Lets’ find out how to use them on injured cartilage-
- Mix 3-4 drops of your preferable essential oil on your palm and add an equal amount of coconut oil into it.
- Stir them well and apply the solution on your damaged tissue externally.
- Let it work there for several hours or overnight and repeat this process for twice or thrice a day for a rapid outcome.
- You can compress that area with the warm compressor if you want, immediately after applying the essential oil mixture.
Although, doing workouts may be tricky a little for your tissues during the delicate period of injured cartilage. Yet, some orthopedists claim that some kind of exercises actually could help you to restore the health of cartilage naturally! Let’s find out what kinds of exercises are beneficial here-
- Flexing and
In these exercises, you need to make your body stretchy and flexible, which will help you to control the swelling of your damaged tissues and increase the mobility of those elastic bands over bone joints.
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acid which increases the mobility of our body tissues and strengthens the bones innately. The richness of EPA and DHA fatty acids in this component could soothe the inflammation of broken cartilage, prevent and repair cartilage effortlessly within a short period. Thus, doctors prescribe to increase the intake of fish oil through your daily diet regime and insist on taking a couple of fish oil supplement as well on a regular basis!