Obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD and anxiety or panic disorder are these types of disease which incorporate our brain and lessen our senses due to the mind disorder.
The worst part of anxiety or OCD is that there is no particular medication available in our hands to treat this illness or to diminish the anxiety level from our mind.
Only a few healthy or nutritious foods could help you spectacularly in this endeavor to fight the signs of anxiety or panic attack or fear and reduce the hypertensions symptoms in you naturally. So, let’s check out what types of foods are beneficial to treat your panic attacks or OCD optimistically-
OCD Reasons and Symptoms
Types of OCD
- Washers : Fear of contamination
- Doubters: Thinking about rejection
- Checkers: Fear of danger, robbers, fire etc
- Hoarders: Hard for them to throw out something
- Counters & Arrangers: As the name suggests they are.
Causes for OCD
- Genetic predisposition
- Growing environment
- Brought up
- Brain structure
- Hormonal imbalance
- Negative thoughts
- Fear / Feeling anxious often
- Repeated thoughts and images
- Want to keep everything in order ( Forced )
- Rechecking everything (again and again)
- Fear of loss of ____
- Brain rules over sense
Best foods for OCD
- High Carbs foods are essential to fight the signs of anxiety and OCD or panic attacks, as foods in high carbohydrate keep your digestive tract busy, keep fabricating energy to your cells and control the fearing mental condition effectively. Choose those Carbs which produce less-gastric symptoms in your intestine, otherwise, they could worsen your anxiety, instead of lessening them!
- Green veggies and fresh fruits like spinach, lettuce, kale, coriander leaves, and any seasonal fruits like apples, avocado, cucumber, grapes, pineapple, strawberry, etc. are some advantageous products to fight the signs of OCD or anxiety innately. These types of elements come with a mood-enhancing quality that automatically moderates the growing stress from your mind and lessen the symptoms of panic attacks gradually.
- Low-fat dairy such as one glass of milk, some low-fat cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, mozzarella cheese, etc. are some preferable items which are loaded with calcium content. They are proficient for diminishing pressure from our blood cells and relieve the muscle spasms naturally that often occur for several panic attacks.
- Omega-3 rich foods are skilled in enhancing our immune system and increasing our mental strength extraordinarily. During the time of stress, this nutrient works as a stress-relief component and encourage the outflow of optimistic hormone in our body efficiently. Salmon, tuna, mackerel, sardines, flaxseeds, etc. are some natural sources of omega-3 fatty acid.
- Vitamin B rich foods like milk, red meat, cereals, crab, salt-water fishes, fortified soy products, grass-fed animals’ liver, etc. are recommendable products for lowering the effects of stress from your mind. The magical effect of vitamin B in lowering stress make this nutrient as an essential medication for the diminution of tension from our mind.
- Vitamin C and antioxidant rich foods are other beneficial nutrients in the attempt of stress reduction. Vitamin C help to repair stressed cells and protect them from unwanted damages, while the antioxidant properties rejuvenate our body cells and boost up our mind instantly. Berries, herbal teas, citrus fruits, almonds, etc. are some favorable elements that work optimistically during the attack of panic and fear.
- Nutrient-dense foods are one more recommendable product in the battle of stress and anxiety, as they promote the feelings of well-being and help to reduce the risk of panic attack from your mind. Garlic, beef liver, potatoes, seaweed, a massive amount of green vegetables, etc. are some nutrient dense foods to help in this attempt.
- High fiber foods such as peas, lentils, broccoli, banana, Brussels sprouts, beans, etc. are some helpful foods in the attempt of reducing stress, depression, anxiety and fear from our brain tissues. Fiber boosts up our system and provides a feel-good sensitivity, thus this nutrient is capable of combating the signs of OCD and panic attacks effectively.
Lifestyle Changes and Suggestions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Exercise to reduce depression
- Reduce anxiety
- Go for best anti-inflammatory foods
- Try yoga poses
- Go to bed early and get enough Sleep
- Control your thoughts and feel positive
- Get more social (Real life rather internet).
Save it for later