Figs for Gallstone:
Gallstone is a common problem with the gallbladder in which, bile fails in the process of saturating cholesterol and it eventually transforms into stones. Figs are the natural source of magnesium which helps us superbly in the combat of gallstone and diminishes the pain swiftly. Green figs soothe the severe pain and reduce the possibilities of gallstone gradually. Let’s check out how to take this as a remedy of gallstone-
- Boil 2-3 green figs in one cup of distilled water for a few minutes.
- Now, strain the solution and drink it with small sips throughout the whole day.
- You can replace the water with low-fat milk if you don’t have any lactose intolerance!
- Eating some dried figs in empty stomach in the morning will also bring you help to reduce the severe pain of gallstone!
Related: Figs Marmalade from Orsara Recipes
Figs for Kidney Stone:
Figs are loaded with vitamin B2, B1, and vitamin A, which all are essential to combat the symptoms and possibilities of kidney stones. It is also the natural source of selenium, copper, iron and many other minerals, which eliminate kidney stone naturally. Let’s see how to use the in your daily regimen-
- Simmer 5-6 fresh figs in 1 glass of water for 10 minutes.
- Now, strain it and let the solution steep properly.
- Then, drink it slowly yet steadily like a regular tea and apply this solution for one month continuously.
Pin it for later