Wholegrain products are literally overloaded with ample of minerals like iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, fiber, etc. along with vitamin B and healthy protein content. Thus, it is definitely a great way to make our diet plan healthiest by including this single category in it. But, according to some medical analysis, too much of whole grain on a regular basis could bring you unwanted pound in real life, despite being a natural source of so many good nutrients! So, here one should follow a proper chart to consume whole grain products through their regular meal to get only its good effects, not the bad ones.
Whole grains are actually made of original kernel, bran, germ, endosperm or tiny particles of crops. Though it is told by several medical journals that regular wholegrain consumption is not safe for some people, yet it has been observed a proper way of eating could enhance our health expertly and diminish the possibilities of cardiovascular diseases efficiently! Hence, let’s check out the exact way of eating wholegrain foods for achieving good health proficiently-
How to Choose Whole and Benefits of Whole Grains
- When you are purchasing a wholegrain product, make sure it is made of organic whole grains and not belongs to the refined category, as refined grain foods are as much harmful as refined carbohydrate, especially, when you consume them regularly.
- If, you like to eat cereals for your breakfast, try to replace your sweet-flavored cereals with bran flakes. Whole grain rolled oats is the equally good choice for a healthy breakfast to get the goodness of grain food smartly.
- Replace rye bread with white bread, even sometimes with brown bread to achieve the most delightful health benefits of whole grains through your regular meal.
- According to researchers, a certain amount of wholegrain food could enhance your digestive system effortlessly, as these wholegrain products make the fiber level high and initiate the lactic acid in your intestine to promote the good bacteria in your system swiftly.
- Some wholegrain items, like teff, contain a huge amount of calcium content, which could benefit your bone remarkably and replace some fatty dairy product instead.
- Replace your every white grain products with whole grains to get the healthiness through your regular diet, as in rice with brown rice, white bread with brown bread, pasta with whole wheat pasta, white tortillas with whole wheat tortillas or burritos, etc.
- You can get the goodness of whole grains in your regular snacks as well as main meals by replacing some easy-to-access wholegrain products. Like use crushed bran flakes instead of dry bread crumbs in your homemade fry-coating, say yes to homemade popcorns, corn chips, etc.
- Usually, 2-3 servings of wholegrain meals are safe and essential for a grownup person on a regular basis. It not only helps to moderate our extra weight and fulfill the mineral requirement but also, keeps the possibilities of type 2 diabetes at bay.
- Finalize the dietary fiber portion in your regular diet from 30 to 35 grams through wholegrain products to decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease noticeably.
- And try to include at least a small amount of whole grains in your main meals to keep your appetite full for an extended period.