The richness of vitamin C found in lemon peel helps to boost your hair growth spectacularly. In addition, the acidic content of lemon peel fight scalp-related issues like dandruff, dry scalp, loose hair follicles, fungal, etc. from out scalp effectively.
The antifungal as well as the antibacterial compounds found in dried lemon peel also clean your scalp magnificently and stimulate the development of dormant hair follicle proficiently.
Thus, several hair experts prescribe to use lemon peel as the best home remedy to treat ample of hair issues effectively. Here we prefer the best way to dry lemon peel and use them on your hair for the best benefit, let’s take a look at them-
How to Prepare Dry Lemon Peel:
- Store 2-3 organic lemons in your freezer for 24 hours and then, scrape off the peel with a vegetable peeler properly.
- Now, grate that frozen peel through a grater and store them in an airtight jar for the regular use.
- You can also use the sundry method here to make any type of lemon peel pack to achieve healthy hair.
How to Use :
- Make smooth dust of dried lemon peel with the help of your grinder and take one tbsp of dried peel dust in a small bowl.
- Now, add 1-2 teaspoon of honey with 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice to make a paste out of them.
- Then, apply this pack on your scalp finely and let them dry there for half an hour uninterruptedly.
- After the certain duration, wash off the pack with lots of plain water and use a lemon-based mild shampoo on your hair to get the best result on your dandruff problem.
- To stimulate the hair growth with dried lemon peel, simply mix 1 tbsp of lemon peel dust with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp castor oil.
- Now, massage the pack on your scalp as well as entire hair perfectly and let it work on your hair for 45 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off the pack with mild shampoo and use a fruit-based conditioner on your hair for the best outcome.
Pin it / Save for Later