Olive Oil for Dark Circles:
Olive oil has traditionally served as an effective component to take care our skin problems innately. The affluence of antioxidant and vitamin K found in olive oil remove the discoloration and standardize skin tone naturally. Thus, a regular application of olive oil could bring us a dark circle-free face at the end of our routine! Let’s check out how to utilize olive oil to reduce and cure this problem easily-
- Soak your fingertips with a few drops of olive oil and apply it on the dark under eye areas with your fingers.
- Massage this oil gently over that area in a circular motion for a few seconds and let it sit there for 10- minutes.
- Now, take a wet cotton ball and softly wipe off the olive oil from your under eye areas.
- Repeat this process every night before bed and you get a satisfactory result within a month.
Olive Oil for Underarms:
Olive oil contains antioxidant properties in huge amount which work superbly to nourish our skin and solve thousands of skin problems effortlessly. It can exfoliate and remove the dark patches as well if you can amalgamate it with proper ingredients. It has been seen that the antioxidant affluence of olive oil leaves a tremendous effect underarms and make it the smooth & white type that you have always craved! Let check out how to use this on underarms-
- Mix 3 tbsp of olive oil in 1 cup of brown sugar in a container.
- Now, wet your underarm areas with some water and apply the mixture there.
- Leave the solution for 5 minutes and scrub off the mixture gently with normal water.
- Apply this process twice a week and you will get an envious type of underarms shortly!
Pin it for later