Dizziness and Nausea
If there is any common companion symptom found with nausea that is undeniably dizziness, which often comes with the vomiting tendency jointly.
For the utmost times, dizziness and nausea don’t stay longer and don’t indicate any deadly disease either, but sometimes, they bother us hugely, when repeating again and again for a few certain days or when stay longer than usual period.
Dizziness is a condition when we feel floating or woozy or loss of balance due to some lightheaded sense, and thus, generally, the person, who suffers nausea and dizziness together faces a lot of difficulties in their regular healthy life.
Accordingly, no matter how intense the signs of dizziness or nausea are, we must apply some remedy to get rid of them as soon as possible. Here we are referring a few common reasons for having these two health disorders jointly along with their easy remedy process; let’s take a quick look at them-
Causes of Having Dizziness and Nausea Together:
Dizziness and nausea could come differently for different reasons, but when they come together, there is a few certain health disorders work behind this mishap.
If, you analysis the medical terms, you would know the part of the human brain, which initiates the dizziness through sensory conflict also the same part of the brain that instigates the urge of vomit in a person!
There are some typical and precise reasons always found behind these two joint health disorders and they are as follows-
- Vertigo or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Low blood pressure
- Ear infection
- Food poisoning
- Meniere’s disease
- Neurological condition or brain problem
- Extra sensitivity of light and noise
- Stomach infection
- Side effects of certain medications
- Having seizures
Dizziness and Nausea Quick Tips:
Applying home remedies to treat these two problems is far better to get rid of them quickly as well as easily, because home remedies not only cure the signs soothe the irritation but at the same time, cure the true reasons of these two problems effectively. Some of the best effective some remedies in this regard as follows-
- Keep your system hydrated throughout the whole day by drinking at least 2-3 liters of water regularly
- Drink ginger tea once or twice a day with a mild amount of organic honey
- Boost your body glucose by drinking lemon-sugar-water 1-2 times a day, especially, during the scorching summer
- Get some aromatherapy or relaxation bath with some effective homely methods like the essential oil, Epsom salt, flower petals, etc.
- Try some mild asanas (yoga poses) to treat your organs internally and soother the sensation of brain tissues swiftly, which initiate the dizziness as well as nausea in our mind
- Applying some effective head position techniques is one more smart yet effective way to treat these health disorders
- Take proper rest or adequate rest in a day to give your system enough time to restore the lost energy to fight back the signs of dizziness as well as nausea effectively
- And finally, take help from medical experts of physicians, if, you feel constant signs of dizziness along with nausea more than a certain period.
Nausea after Eating
Related Video: Yoga poses for Dizziness
Related Video: Vertigo and Nausea Acupressure Points
Pin it for later