How to Use Orange Peel for Face:
Orange peel not only brightens our skin or reduce the acnes but, it could nourish our cells in various ways as well! The richness of minerals likes, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, fiber, etc. is a big reason nourish our skin in every possible way. This single ingredient is capable of to hydrate our skin, restore our cells, rejuvenate skin cells, fight stress signs and combat the free radicals, which not only help to achieve a fair and flawless skin type but, also aid us to hold the beautiful face for an extended period! Let’s check out top 3 face packs using this single component-
Orange Peel with Oatmeal and Baking Soda:
- Take 2 tsp of orange peel powder with 1 tsp of oatmeal and 1 tsp baking soda into a small bowl.
- Add some diluted water into that bowl as needed and make a thick paste of them.
- After clearing your face a light cleanser, apply this pack on your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse the pack off with cold water and pat dry softly.
- Try this pack twice a week and you will get rid of acne soon!
Orange Peel with Milk and Honey:
- Take 2 tsp of orange peel powder with 1 tsp of raw milk into a large spoon and add a few drops of organic coconut oil into it.
- Mix them up with the help of your fingertips and apply on your face with an even layer.
- Try to take some stream first before spreading the pack to open up the pores and to reach the goodness of orange peel to the deep inside of your skin.
- After applying the pack, rub your face gently in a circular motion and leave it there for the next 15 minutes to work.
- After that duration, clean off the pack with normal water and pat dry with a soft washcloth.
Orange Peel Sandalwood and Lime:
- Take 2 tbsp of orange peel powder and 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder into a bowl and squeeze the juice from a whole lime into it.
- Mix them up smoothly with the help of your fingertips and keep beating them until they form into a smooth paste.
- Now, apply the face mask on your entire face and wait for half an hour to dry out properly.
- After that time, rinse off the pack with cold water and dry softly.
How to Use Orange Peel for Dry or Oily Skin:
Numerous goodness of orange peel makes this component an ideal product to solve our thousands of skin issues single-handedly. That’s why, orange peel not only uses to make our skin whiten or to reduce pimples, but it also applies to change the category of your skin type. As in, orange peel could control the excess dryness or oiliness and balance the pH level of our cells efficiently. Here we are referring you one paramount face pack from both criteria, which will help you to maintain a balanced skin type by controlling the excess oil or dryness from your cells. let’s check them out-
Orange Peel with Milk Cream for Dry Skin:
- Take 1 tbsp of orange peel powder with 1 tbsp of thick milk cream into a small bowl.
- Then, beat them up until they form into a smooth paste.
- Now, wash your face first and past dry gently, then, apply this pack with an even layer.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Try this pack once a week and you will get a supple and bright skin type within a month.
Orange Peel with Turmeric for Oily Skin:
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder in 1 tbsp of orange peel powder and soak them into 1 tbsp of organic honey.
- Clear your face with a light cleanser first and then spread this pack with an even layer.
- Now, wait to dry the pack on your applied area or wait for 10-15 minutes.
- After that time, dip a cotton ball into rosewater and take off the pack gently.
- After taking the entire pack this way, wash your face with normal water and pat dry with a soft towel.