Turmeric for Depression:
Depression, the common brain disorder in the level of neurotransmitters could be handled by turmeric efficiently. The plenty of healing properties in this spice like anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antioxidant, antidiabetic, etc. help to solve the brain disorder and compel it to work appropriately. Let’s check out how to use turmeric to cure depression(1) naturally-
How to make turmeric tea for depression
- Stir 1 tsp of turmeric powder in one cup of hot tea.
- Now add ½ tbsp of organic honey and drink this mixture as regular tea.
- Take this solution twice a day, and you will get a depression-free enthusiastic brain function within 10 days.
Also check turmeric tea for weight loss.
Turmeric for Dark Circles:
The richness of antioxidant agents along with anti-inflammatory properties leave a spectacular effect on the dark circles of our skin and eliminate any kind of discoloration swiftly. The best part of turmeric is that it not only diminishes the dark patches under our eyes, but it brightens the area as well! Let’s check out how to apply this miracle spice on dark circles-
How to make turmeric paste for dark circles
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato juice, 1 tbsp of lemon juice 1tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of gram flour in a small mixing bowl.
- Now, stir them well until they form into a smooth and thick paste.
- Apply this paste over your under-eye areas with a thick coat and let it dry properly.
- After the duration of 15-20 minutes, rinse off the pack with cold water and pat dry gently.