The summer finally reached and we have started shimmering again with its unbearable scorching heat. This time our body needs extra effort to keep the entire system calm and protect it from the outside heat. In this season body requires an excess amount of liquid to stay hydrated all the time, and a little deficiency of water could provide you dehydration for sure, especially those often go outside in this warm weather. Apart from some liquid fluids, a few healthy foods could help you remarkably here along with some extremely effective home remedy methods. So, why are you bothering by those feelings of body heat, when you can reduce them with these simple and inexpensive ways? Check out these processes before jumping out to any other medications-
Best Foods and Diet for Body Heat:
Foods are the key component to keeping your internal body heat natural and within the limit. According to the health experts, 98.6 degrees F is a normal temperature for a fully grown person and when this temperature rises a little for any reason, various health disorders took place in our body. The most harmful part is that body cannot cool down itself once it gets heated up, so these foods could aid you expertly in this attempt! Let’s check out what types of foods could diminish your body heat naturally(1)-
- Water-rich fruits and veggies are one must-recommendable category here as, this time water it that particular substance which or body essentially need! Water resistance fruits and vegetables keep your body hydrated throughout the whole day and keep your intestine calm without any dysfunction. Watermelon, cucumber, pomegranates, and other melons fruits are water-rich fruits. On the other hand, zucchini, cabbages, cauliflower, lettuce, peas, white potatoes, radish, celery, etc. are some veggies rich in water content.
- Foods rich in antioxidant like the berry fruits, herbal teas, mint leaves, green tea, artichoke, leafy greens(2), etc. are some highly beneficial products for keeping your body cool during the sweltering heat of summer. Antioxidant properties are skilled for cooling our nerves and relaxing every part of our body naturally. It also lends a hand to control the escalating body heat and soothe the body inflammation effectively.
- Nutrient rich foods are also advantageous for reducing body heat in the blazing summer season. This time our body frequently suffers from low-energy and tiredness. Some of these nutrient dense foods could boost up our entire system in such period and rejuvenate your body whenever you feel less energetic or low. Kale, seaweed, root spices, sprouts, seasonal fruits, fresh veggies, etc. are some beneficial foods in such cases.
- Foods high in anti-inflammatory properties body inflammation is a common symptom in this season and thus some anti-inflammatory property rich foods could help you magnificently to soothe your skin irritation swiftly. Tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, kale, collard vegetables, berry fruits, oranges, etc. are some beneficial food in such endeavors.
- Minerals rich foods are highly essential in the process of body heat reduction, as mineral-rich foods keep your alkaline proportion balanced and make your body revitalized with enough nourishment for all the times. Foods with a high amount of calcium, zinc, iron, potassium, magnesium, fiber, etc. content are considered as the foods with high minerals. Nuts, poppy seeds, fenugreek seeds, lentils, beans, dark leafy greens, mushrooms, avocado, etc. are some preferable items here.
- Vitamin C and D rich Foods both are highly recommendable criteria here which help your efficiently in the diminution of body heat naturally(3). Citrus fruits, low-fat dairy products, buttermilk, soy milk, etc. are some cooperative items in this endeavor.
A Precise Diet Chart for Summer to Reduce Body Heat:
After watching out these favorable food categories, let check out one apparent diet plan for summer, which could keep your body heat balanced throughout the whole season-
- Start your day with nutrient-rich foods which could nourish your body as well as keep your abdominal calm effortlessly. Vegetable salads accompanied by wholegrain made toasts and a glass of melon juice would perfect here.
- Then, keep hydrating our body frequently with some fluid substances like coconut water, buttermilk made lassi, cold water based homemade drinks, etc.
- In lunch time, again include some leafy greens(4) followed by some mineral rich lentils, beans, and baked peas items. A small amount of protein could be recommendable at this time if your stomach could bear its nutrient.
- In the middle time between lunch and dinner, take some tiny meals and treat your tongue with some tasty yet healthy snacks and antioxidant rich teas. Roasted nuts, fried edible seeds or some pieces of dark chocolate could be recommendable here.
- At dinner time, add some healthy broth in your meal as they keep your body nourished and hydrated both during the overnight. A few veggies are preferable here along with a minted cold dessert at the end of your meal.
Best Home Remedies for Body Heat:
Home remedies are the best efficient component to reduce the growing body heat in the time of scorching summer. Hot or humid weather not only affect our skin or outer body but at the same time, hamper our internal health as well! Thus, it is necessary to apply these effective home remedies to reduce the increasing body temperature to get rid of this heat stress and to diminish the risk of physical unwell condition proficiently. Home remedies mostly suit on most of the humans’ body without any side effects. Check out these immensely effective home curing methods for the reduction of heat stress and try out as per your needs-
Castor oil is loaded with natural cooling ingredients, which keep our organ calm and heat stress-free for an extended period. The medicinal properties of this oil also soothe the body irritation expertly and prevent the body from getting humidify in such blazing atmosphere. Let’s check out how to use them to control and reduce your body heat naturally-
- Take a few drops of raw castor oil onto your palm and rub it on your head.
- Do this process every day morning and you will be able to fight back the difficulties of heat stress expertly.
- You can also try this rubbing process in the night. In such cases, rub some drops of castor oil on your feet’s skin and immediately go to your bed to let this solution work for overnight.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and contains a high amount of nutrients which diminish the heat exhaustion and rehydrate our body in the deficiency of water content during summer. Let’s see how to use this thing to fight the attack of heat in this blazing season-
- Add 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil into one glass of coconut water and drink it in the morning.
- You can also take 1 tbsp of raw organic coconut oil in the empty stomach during the whole season and keep yourself free from heat stress naturally.
- Using coconut oil instead of other cooking oil is one more recommendable method here.
- You can also try out some melted coconut oil to toss your regular salads to fight the symptoms of heat stress skillfully.
Aloe vera is a highly beneficial herbal plant that is skilled in reducing the unnatural body heat and maintaining a normal temperature in our body consistently. The inside cooling properties of this element soothe every type of scorching irritation of our body effectively. Let’s find out how to use this thing in this attempt-
- At first, get some freshly harvested aloe vera stalks and then, extract some gel from it.
- Now, rub that gel on your body evenly and let it work there for 15-20 minutes.
- After that, take a bath with cold water and pat dry gently.
- You can also drink 1 glass of aloe vera juice or 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel in raw texture, in the morning.
- Try to follow every process on a regular basis and you will get the exactly expected outcome as you want!
Buttermilk or Yogurt:
Buttermilk is considered as one of the effective methods to reduce the escalating body heat since centuries. Buttermilk is a dairy product which is loaded with adequate minerals and nutrients thus, it could keep your body well nourished and sufficiently hydrated. Buttermilk also helps to heal the sunburn or hot flushes spots as well as resolve the issue of excess metabolism. Let’s find out how to use buttermilk in the reduction of heat stress-
- Drink 1 glass of buttermilk daily in your breakfast meal or merge it with your fruit salad to treat your tongue more delightfully.
- You can also make a buttermilk shake instead, by blending 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of distilled water with a pinch of salt and ½ tbsp of sugar in your blender.
- Try to consume this shake twice a day to keep your body adequately fresh and hydrated throughout the whole summer.
Chia seeds are also rich in some extremely effective cooling properties which normalize body temperature and prevent it from over-fluctuation. These seeds are loaded with a massive amount of minerals which make them a must-included item during the period of sweltering summer. Let’s see how to use them on the unbearable heat of summer-
- Take one 1 tbsp of Chia seeds with one glass of normal water, every day before going out.
- You can take them at night, before going to bed as well.
- You can also crush these seeds and merge them with 1 tsp of sugar to increase its taste before eating them.
- Try to consume this item on a regular basis and you will be able to fight the signs of heat stress efficiently.
Exercise or Yoga:
Though it is difficult to do some stressful body movement or laborious workouts in the season, yet there are some poses existed in our hands which actually, make your body cool and heat-stress free. These particular poses also could boost up your energy and revamp your body completely from summer stress, by regulating the blood circulation process, controlling high metabolism, and refreshing your mind during the stressful circumstance of summer. Let’s check out top 4 poses in this endeavor-
- Anahatasana or heart opening pose, in which you need to stand by stretching your torso bent a little towards you back.
- Uttanasana or lunar forward bend pose, in which you need to stand on your feet and bend your body entirely from waist section to touch the feet with your palms by keeping the head in-between knees.
- Matsyasana or fish pose, in which you need to lie down on your back and lift up your torso along with your head with the force of your hips and hand by keeping the elbows touching the floor.
- Prasarita Padottanasana or wide-legged forward bend in which you need to stretch your legs widely and hold your feet at that moment with your palms by keeping your head hanging in-between the gap of two legs.
Teas for Reducing Body Heat:
Teas, basically the herbal teas are spectacularly skilled to lessen the unnatural body heat of humans during the scorching season. The high amount of anti-inflammatory properties and the richness on antioxidant compounds have made these teas one of the best methods to deal with the heat stress of summer. Modern age health experts say that 2-3 cups of antioxidant-rich teas could keep your whole system perfectly hydrated, even during the period of blazing summer!
Green tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, herb tea, root spice tea, etc. are some recommendable items here.
Lifestyle Changes and Tips to Reduce Body Heat:
A healthy lifestyle is the most effective method in the process of reducing body heat naturally, thus, if you follow these tips perfectly, you don’t need to apply any other home medications to fight the stress of heat during the sweltering summer season. here we are pointing out some of these lifestyle change tricks to keep your body hearty, hydrated and fresh during the entire season, let’s check them out-
- Drink ample of water
- Eat fluid foods in more quantity than dry or fried foods
- Eat healthy and herbal meals
- Include water-based items to your daily regimen
- Keep your body hydrated as much as you can
- Stay away from a harmful component like alcohol, caffeine products, oily foods, protein rich elements, etc.
- Avoid extra spicy and fatty foods in this time
- Get enough rest daily
- Try not to go out direct under the sun heat ( 11am to 4pm )
- Use proper protection whenever you are going to out in this season
- Never take any foods that could bring dehydration to your body during this delicate period.
Pin it for later