Gram Flour for Scalp issues:
Gram flour could beautify your hair and resolve your various scalp issues swiftly as any expensive hair product and the best part is it seems really easy to your pocket, isn’t it! The cleaning properties of this product exfoliate the excess oil, dirt, and impurities from your scalp and soothe the inflammation by resolving the additional dryness from our head, which later transforms into dandruff. Let’s see how to use gram flour for different types of scalp problems-
Gram Flour to Control Oily Scalp and get Healthy Hair:
- Whisk 1 egg white with 2 tbsp of gram flour and 1 tbsp of yogurt along with ½ tbsp of fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now coat your hair and scalp with this pack and cover the head for 20-25 minutes.
- After that, take out the cover and wash off thoroughly lots of cool water.
Gram Flour for Dandruff:
- Take 2-3 tbsp of gram flour 2 tbsp of wheat germ oil and 1 tsp of organic yogurt in a bowl and whisk them smoothly.
- Now, apply the pack on your entire hair along with the scalp and wait for half an hour to dry the pack on your head.
- Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply some anti-dandruff shampoo to wash your scalp thoroughly.
Gram Flour for Hair Fall:
- Hair fall happens because of the lack nourishment of scalp and gram flour could solve this problem by working jointly with curd!
- Take 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt with 2 tbsp of chickpea or gram flour in a bowl and whisk them until they turn into a smooth paste.
- You can add a whole egg too, in this paste, if you can bear the odor of egg!
- Now, combine them for one last time and apply on your entire hair as well as scalp.
- Let the pack work on your head for half an hour and then rinse it off with normal water.
- After that, apply some mild shampoo and dry your hair naturally.
Related Video with Fenugreek seeds ( methi seeds) for Dandruff and Hairfall
Pin it for later