The effectiveness of gram flour on removing hair is one vital reason of appreciating this domestic geek stupendously as a beauty care product! The tiny granules of gram flour exfoliate sebum and rough compounds grab the hair firmly while start growing, which decrease the speed of hair growth amazingly. Let’s check our top three methods of diminishing bodily hair growth using gram flour as the base component-
1. Gram Flour with Turmeric:
- Take ½ tsp of turmeric and 12 tsp of gram flour in your palm and add a few drops of filtered water into it.
- Now, make a thick paste of them and apply it on your heavy-hair area of face or hand.
- Let it sit there for a few minutes or until the pack seems dry completely.
- After that, wet your finger and gently scrub that area in the motion of opposite direction of your hair growth.
- After rubbing it for a few seconds wash the pack off with plain water and repeat the process daily until you see a satisfactory result.
Related Video: How to remove facial hair with gram flour
2. Gram Flour with Fenugreek Seeds:
- Take 2 tbsp of green gram and fenugreek seeds in a blender and blend finely.
- After that, take out the mixture and add some water to make a thick paste of them.
- After preparing the paste smoothly, apply it at your required-place and let it dry totally.
- Now, slightly wet the portion with water and scrub gently again in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finally, wash the pack off with cold water and pat gently with a soft towel.
3. Gram Flour with Mustard Oil and Aloe Vera:
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour with 4 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Now add a pinch of turmeric powder along with 1 tbsp of mashed papaya and make a smooth paste of them.
- Then, apply this paste on your desired-area with a thick coat and let it dry there properly or wait for 20-25 minutes.
- After that duration, wet your finger and scrub off the mixture carefully and keep the motion against the hair growth.
- Apply this solution thrice a week and you will get a desiring result shortly.
Yet another related video with rose water and gram flour
Pin it for later