Cellulite is stored fat under the skin which appears in a lumpy appearance and causing dimpling of that area. It is mostly found in women’ bodies on their buttocks or thighs and generally occurs after puberty. These underlying fat deposits seem awkward and make your shape really ugly! You have to work hard to get rid of such things, once you incorporated with this unhealthiness. However, stop worrying now, and check out some of our simple home remedies for this crisis along with the reason of this illness, which will definitely aid you to recognize and get rid of cellulite more effortlessly, take a look-
The cause of Cellulite:
- Hormone disorder is a vital reason for having cellulite, as hormone play a key role in the development and production of cellulite process.
- Genetics problem is another cause of getting cellulite under your skin, as it has been studied that genes might incline a person to specific characteristic affiliated with growing cellulite.
- Bad food habits are probably one of the hugest reasons of having cellulite because excessive fat or carbohydrate consumptions through your daily diet initiate these types of fat to your body!
- Irregular lifestyle is one more cause behind the growth of cellulite, like irregular meals, sleeping disorders, drinking; smoothing habits, etc. are some bright instances of that!
- Unhealthy clothing might be a reason of affected by this unhealthiness, like wearing some tight elastic across the buttocks or draping tight fitting clothes on that specific area lower the blood flow unnaturally, which inevitably drives cellulite in your body.
Exercise is a brilliant way to get rid of cellulite easily and the best part is that it also prevents this disorder from coming back again, if you can follow some exercise-packed routine for long! Though any type of workout or exercise could aid you in the attempt of reducing cellulite from your body, yet some of them are more proficient in this endeavor. We are referring you’re a few of them to try out and throw away those clumsy tiers from your body, check it out-
- Strength training, especially the lower body training is the best item to try out here, which firming the muscles, underneath the cellulite and force your body to achieve a flawless skin appearance.
- Step ups are another good attempt to burn the excess fat from your hips and things. Try to do it on a fitness step or bench and attempt for 30-50 reps at a time to get the best outcome from it!
- Squats are one more mentionable exercise here which could help you magnificently to reduce fats from your hips and thighs. In this exercise, you need to keep your weight on the heels, now keep your back straight and try to go back lower until your thighs are parallel to the ground! Try to attempt 50 reps at a time for the better
2. Coconut Oil for Cellulite:
Coconut oil is rich in several good nutrients along with healing and anti-inflammatory properties, which aid to get rid of dimpling fat from your cells. It has been observed that consuming coconut oil work with a natural fat burning process, which wipes out the excess fat underneath the skin and boosts your body innately! Let’s increase its power of fat-reducing quality by merging this ingredient with some other beneficial components-
Coconut oil with Grape Seeds Oil:
- Merge 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil with ½ tsp of grape seeds oil and apply it on your cellulite-prone area.
- Now, massage that area with this mixture once or twice a day and you will get a smooth and fatless skin type soon.
Coconut oil with Lemon Oil:
- Mix pure coconut oil with an equal amount of lemon oil and apply that solution on your cellulite-affected area.
- Massage the mixture slightly and let it work for a few hours, and it will dissolve the excess fat smoothly within a few applications!
Coconut oil with Sea-salt:
- If you are looking for an anti-cellulite body scrub then, coconut oil and sea salt mixture is the best thing for you!
- Mix a half cup of melted coconut oil with 2 tbsp of sea salt into a bowl.
- Now, massage this solution into your hips, thighs, and buttock area forcefully.
- Repeat this process every day and you will get a flawlessly toned shape shortly.
3. Coffee Scrub for Cellulite:
The coffee scrub is a wonderful method to get rid of cellulite naturally. It’s skin tightening properties not only dissolve stored fat underneath your skin and stimulate blood circulation properly, but also reset your lose skin type into a perfect shape! Let’s check out how to use this favorable component with some other beneficial kitchen ingredients-
Coffee with Oatmeal:
- Take 12 cups of steamed oatmeal 2 tbsp of sea salt and 2 tsp of ground coffee beans into a bowl.
- Now, add a few drops of your preferable essential oil and stir them up finely.
- Finally, apply this solution of your affected spots and massage for 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- After that, rinse your body with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Coffee with Corn Oil:
- Merge 1 cup of corn oil with ½ cup of grapefruit juice and 2 tbsp of ground coffee in a small bowl.
- Now, apply this solution to massage the cellulite-prone areas for 5 minutes and wash it off after that process.
Coffee with Avocado Scrub:
- Take 1 cup of ground coffee and 1 cup of brown sugar into a bowl along with 1 avocado pulp which is totally mashed up.
- Now, stir all the ingredients well, sprinkle 1 tbsp of olive oil into that mix and apply it on your cellulite-affected area.
- Massage those areas in a circular motion for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
4. Essential Oils for Cellulite:
Essential oils are best medication substitute for reducing cellulite fat from your body. Aromatherapy using some skilled essential oils breaks through into our skin deeply and solves several issues from our body which may eventually drive cellulite under our skin, thus it is considered as a remarkable element to combat against cellulite. The most excellent part of using essential oil is that it not only reduces the dimpling fat from our body but, at the same time; resolve its causes one by one!
Grapefruit oil, rosemary oil, cypress oil, juniper oil, germanium oil, cinnamon oil, hazelnut oil, citrus oil, jojoba oil, tangerine oil, lemongrass oil, spearmint oil, sweet fennel oil, patchouli oil, etc. are some effective essential oils which work magnificently to wipe out the excess fatty cells under your skin.
You can use these oils in 3 different ways, like massage them on the cellulite-affected area, or consume essential oil in your food preparations and brush a perfect mixture of essential oils with a soft-bristle brush on your affected areas. In all cases, this single ingredient works magically to reduce and wipe out all the dimpling fats from your body.
5. Dry Brushing for Cellulite:
Dry brushing has been an effective method to reduce fat from our body since years, and it is effective to get rid of cellulite as well! Dry brushes(g) are one kind of equipment or tool that exfoliate and massage your body mechanically without any helping component. Let’s see how to use it on cellulite-
- Place a dry brush on your cellulite-affected area and turn it on.
- Now, moving it over your entire body parts by following a slow yet circular motion.
- Try to start your brushing process from your feet towards your shoulder and keep massaging each part for 5 minutes with this brush.
- Apply this process thrice a week with firm-bristle brushes to the most excellent outcome from it.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
The richness of minerals like potassium, magnesium, and calcium, has made apple cider vinegar a wonderful component to fighting against the dimpling fats of cellulite. These minerals are skilled for flushing out toxins from our body and providing a desiring shape that you always have craved! Let’s see how to use this element to get rid of cellulite naturally-
- Mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 4 tbsp of distilled water along with a few drops of raw honey and stir them finely.
- Now, apply this solution on your affected area and keep massaging for a few minutes continuously.
- Then, let this medication work for half an hour and after that duration, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- For using apple cider vinegar internally to get remedied from cellulite attack, mix two tbsp of apple cider vinegar with one tbsp of honey and drink it twice a day on a regular basis.
7. Pineapple for Cellulite:
Pineapple is one of those foods which aid to burst deposited fats from our body cells. The affluence of vitamin C and K in this tropical fruit successively works for stimulating the development of college and improve the circulation smoothly. The anti-inflammatory properties and Bromelain compounds also affect cellulite and force those dimpling fat to go away effortlessly.
To get the benefit from this tropical fruit, include a high amount of pineapple in your daily regimen. You can take it as raw fruit or in juice form or in cooked form, whatever you want, but eating pineapple in raw condition through your fruit salads is the best way to consuming this product with all its advantages!
8. Foam Roller for Cellulite:
The foam roller is an exercise device that is used to do some tough workouts easily. When we use this tool in our exercise, it washes out the excess fat underneath our skin, tighten muscles and shape our body in a perfect way. There are various types of exercises available in our hand using these foam rollers, which are spectacularly effective on curing cellulite off your body. Here we are referring some of those workouts with this device-
- Back-of-thigh roll is the best way to reducing dimpling fat from your things, in which you need to place your hip on a roller and slightly roll it down on the back of your upper things. Now, keep both of your hand on your backside by putting all your weight on your hands and gradually push your body up and down move over the roller under the back of your thing.
- The hip roll is one great workout for diminishing fats from your hips. In this exercise, you need to lie on one side of your body; we are choosing left side first, now, place the roller under your left hip by keeping your left leg extended on the floor. Then, bend your right knees a little and place the right foot on the floor. Finally, straight your arms by placing them on the front side of your torso, lift the body a little by keeping the weight on your hands and push your body up & down with that roller along with your thigh and hip. Switch the side after doing it 20 times and repeat the process for equal times.
- The can-can Tush roll is another good workout for hip fats in which you need to sit on a roller first. Now, place your palms behind your back balancing your body, keep your heels on the floor by dropping knees towards the right and finally keep rolling your hips and knees through that roller.
9. Best Diet for Cellulite:
Foods are one significant part of cellulite, as it has been observed that bad foods drive this dimpling fatty illness in your body while good food habits or a healthy diet chart help you to get remedied from cellulite easily. Here we are suggesting some foods which are proficient to wipe out those deposited fats underneath your cells. Check it out-
- Leafy greens, especially spinach
- Tropical fruits like watermelon or pineapple
- Oily fish which are rich in omega-3 fatty acid like salmon, tuna, sardine, etc.
- Protein-rich foods like eggs
- Brazil nuts
- Antioxidant-rich items like white tea
- Vitamin C rich or anthocyanins rich foods like berry fruits
- Rich lycopene foods like tomatoes.
10. Yoga or Stretches for Cellulite:
Yoga or stretches are equally effective on cellulite as exercise or workouts. The poses of body stretch boost our body and combat against the dimples. Though a plenty of good yoga poses could affect positively on your cellulite, yet we are pointing out top two postures among them, take a look-
- Eagle pose, in which you need to stand n a bit twisted way by bending your body into double wraps from feet to hands. Inhale and exhale 8-10 times by holding this pose and get back to the normal position again.
- Shoulder stand, in which you need to lie down on your back first and then, lift up your hips over your head into a plow pose. After that, grasp your hands under the back by hiking your shoulder towards your ears and come back to your neck again. Now, finally, place your hand on your lower back and lift your legs up to the ceiling by keeping engage your thighs to lengthen up to your lower back.
11. Foods to Avoid in Cellulite:
As deposited fat is the main reason of having cellulite in your body, thus foods with high-fat content are surely a bad thing for people with this crisis! Hence, try to avoid those kinds of foods from your regular menu and get a nice shaped body with perfect thighs or hips naturally. Here are some mentionable items for your which must be avoided from your regular regimen in cellulite, check them out-
- Processed meat
- Cottage cheese
- Canned soups
- Sweetened beverage
- Barbeque sauce
- Readymade food
- Fast foods
- Dairy product with saturated fat like margarine or butter
- Soy sauce
- White bread
- Market-based snacks or crackers
- Confectionery items, etc.
Is Running or Swimming Good to Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cardio workouts are the best workouts to get rid of cellulite in an uncomplicated way. Apart from all those food habits or other methods, if you want to diminish the dimpling fat from your body then running or swimming definitely could help yours to the fullest in this wise endeavor. Try to follow a precise routine for your running or swimming exercise to get the best outcome of these cardio workouts in the attempt of reducing cellulite and achieving a well-toned body.
Take Home Message: How to Reduce Cellulite