Bag under eyes is a disfigurement for anyone, as it could ruin the beauty of your face entirely and make you feel stress or fatigue all the time! It is truly difficult to exhibit refreshing or captivating once you have got those ugly bags under your eyes and it is hard either to get rid of them easily, once you have incorporated with such bags!
If you are also dealing with this kind of trouble, then, let us suggest you some simple homemade remedies, which could aid you magically to get relief from this sort of droopy look, and to achieve a flawless peek naturally. Check them out-
1. Massage Almond Oil:
Almond oil is rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties along with vitamin K, which work for removing puffy bags, discoloration and dark circles under our eyes. It also increases the blood circulation in our vessels, tighten skin and moisturize it innately. Lets’ check out how to utilize this beneficial product in three differ ways-
Almond Oil with Honey:
- Mix 6 drops of almond oil in 1 tbsp of raw honey and stir them well.
- Now, apply that solution around your eyes, massage it gently and leave the pack there for overnight.
- On the next morning, rinse it off with lukewarm water and repeat the process in the night again.
Almond Oil with Avocado:
- Blend 5-6 drops of almond oil with 2-3 slices of ripe avocado in a blender smoothly.
- Now, take out the paste in a small bowl and apply around your eyes in a circular motion.
- Leave the pack for 15-20 minutes and then, wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack daily and you will get rid of the deep dark circle along with that unwanted puffiness beneath your eyes.
Almond Oil with Rose Oil:
- Stir 5 drops of almond oil with 5 drops of rose oil in a spoon and mix them well with the help of your fingertip.
- Now soak a cotton ball in that solution and apply it under your eyes gently.
- Wait for half an hour and then, rinse it off with cold water.
2. Apply Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is a highly advantageous herb that is loaded with antioxidants and vitamin E properties, thus it is skilled to reduce the puffiness under our eyes and provide and wrinkle-free flawless skin type naturally. Aloe vera is also proficient to flush out the fluid beneath eyes and escalate the blood circulation amazingly. Let’s check out how to apply this product to treat your under-eye bag optimistically-
- At first, clear your face with water and pat dry properly.
- Then, extract some gel from a freshly cut out stalk of aloe vera into your palm.
- Now, beat the gel with your fingertip a little and apply it gently around your eyes.
- Let the solution dry there for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. Place Cucumber Slices:
Cucumber is a boon ingredient for resolving several skin issues effortlessly, and its outstanding effects on the under-eyes bag is one of those proficiencies! It is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which fantastically work to get remedied from under eye puffiness naturally. Let’s see how to use this wonderful method at home-
- Take one refrigerate cucumber and cut it into thick slices with its peel.
- Now, apply two slices on your closed-eyes and relax for 25-30 minutes.
- Repeat this process on a regular basis and you will get rid of those unwanted bags shortly.
- You can also apply some mashed cucumber around your eyes to get the similar outcome.
Related: Home remedies for dry eyes
Cucumber is also use for reduce dark circle under eyes
4. Massage Coffee Ground:
Coffee is enriched with antioxidant properties which smoothly absorbed into the skin cells and exfoliate them naturally along with shrinking blood vessels, reducing excessive water content from our skin. That’s why it is proficient to deflate eye bags and diminish any type of under eye crisis innately. Let’s check out how to use this simple ingredient perfectly for under eye puffiness-
- Firstly take 2 tbsp of finely grounded coffee in a small mixing bowl and add tbsp of organic yogurt into it.
- Beat them well with a spoon or fork and apply the mixture on your entire face as a facemask.
- Now, massage it around your eyes in a circular motion for a few second and let the pack dry for the next 20 minutes on our face.
- Finally, rinse it off after that duration with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft piece of cloth gently.
5. Leave Vitamin E Oil Overnight:
Vitamin deficiency could be a reason of having puffy eye bags, thus a vitamin treatment would be a spectacular method to get rid of this trouble naturally! It has been observed that vitamin E is loaded with antioxidant properties that lend a hand to make your skin cells tight and radiant. Let’s see how this single nutrient efficiently diminish the puffiness under your eyes with just a few applications-
- Break a vitamin E capsule and take out the inside oil into a spoon.
- Now, apply that oil directly under your eyes with the help of your fingertip and let it dry there overnight.
- In the next morning, rinse the oil with lukewarm water and pat dry gently.
- You can also give vitamin E treatment to your body by increasing the intake of this nutrient through your daily foods or as vitamin E supplements.
6. Apply Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is another efficient kitchen ingredient to treat the under eye puffiness optimistically. The richness of good nutrients, fatty acid, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and healing compounds has made this product essential for the reduction of under-eye bags effortlessly. Let’s check out how does work efficiently by merging a few other beneficial products-
Coconut Oil with Cucumber and Potato:
- Firstly, blend a few slices of cucumber and potato in a blender with their husk.
- Now, take out the paste into a small mixing bowl and apply the paste under your eyes.
- Wait for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- After that, take some melted coconut oil into your palm and apply it around your eyes gently using your fingertips.
- Massage this solution for a few second and let it work for overnight.
- In the morning, wash the oil off with cold water and pat dry softly.
Coconut Oil with Almond Oil:
- Mix 1 tsp of almond oil with 1 tsp of melted coconut oil in a large tablespoon.
- Now, clean your under-eye area and apply this solution directly there.
- Massage it in a circular motion and let this solution work for overnight.
- In the next morning wash the mixture off with cold water and keep repeating the same process throughout a whole week for a magical outcome of your under-eye puffiness.
Coconut Oil with Turmeric:
- Take ½ tsp of melted coconut oil in a small bowl and stir ½ turmeric powder into it.
- Mix them well using your fingertips and apply it around your eyes.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this solution daily and you will get a dark circle and eye-bags free face shortly!
7. Do Eye Exercises:
Eye exercises are one brilliant method to get rid of those ugly eye bags naturally, as they help to force the blood circulation process, boost the muscle power, and lower the aging process of your skin, which all directly lend a hand to diminish that irritating puffiness from your face. Let’s check out top 3 patterns from those effective eye exercises that aid magnificently in this endeavor of reducing inflated portion under eyes-
Lower Lid Elevator:
To do this exercise, put your index finger on your lower lids; now lift the weight of that finger only through the muscle power of your lower lid, without wrinkling your eyebrows. Repeat this process 20-25 times twice a day to get a better outcome (Good to know).
In this exercise, start at the outer eye corners and softly tap along your under-eye areas using your middle fingers. Now, tap along to the inside corner this way and back again. Four times a day is an effective method in this attempt.
Lower Lid Lift:
In this exercise, place three middle fingers of both of your hands under your eyes and pull your lower lids down towards the top of your cheekbones. Then, at the same time contract the muscle by trying to close the lower lids against the force of your finger. Repeat this process 10 times twice a day and you will get a puffiness free face shortly within a month!
8. Make Use of Essential Oils:
- Mix ¼ tsp of coconut oil with 6 drops of lavender oil in a small spoon and stir them well with the help of your fingertips.
- Now, massage your under-eye area with this mixture in a circular motion.
- Let it work for half an hour under your eyes or you can leave this solution overnight and then, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Stir 4 drops of jojoba oil with 2-3 drops of chamomile oil finely in your palm first.
- Now, apply this solution under your eyes and massage in a circular motion for a few seconds.
- After that, let it dry there for 1520 minutes and finally rinse it off with some lukewarm water.
- Mix 5-6 drops of cypress oil with ½ tsp of Shea butter smoothly in a small bowl.
- Now, apply this solution with the help of your index finger on your clear under-eye area and massage gently.
- Let the solution work for half an hour and then rinse off with normal or cold water.
9. Dab Green Tea Cotton Balls:
Green tea is a method which benefits us externally too, as well as internally, thus it is considered as one of the best ingredients to rejuvenating our beauty naturally! The affluence of antioxidant properties along with tannin compounds in this ingredient force out the toxins from our cells and diminish the fluid around our eyes. Let’s check out how to utilize this thing to the reduction of under-eye puffiness naturally-
- Prepare a ½ cup of green tea in a 1sugarless way and strain it properly with a perfect strainer.
- Now, let the tea cool down properly first soak and then, soak a cotton ball in that cold green tea.
- Now all you want is just apply that wet cotton ball around your eyes and let it dry for 20-25 minutes on that place.
- After that rinse it off with normal water and keep repeating this process twice daily.
- You can also try a soaked tea bag on your puffy under-eye areas similarly to get the equal outcome!
Love green tea check out this for more health benefits of green tea.
10. Use Grated Potato for Puffiness:
Potato is rich in catecholase compounds, antioxidant properties along with anti-inflammatory and astringent elements which are skilled to tighten our skin cells, reduction of swelling, lessen the water retention under eyes and brighten the under eyes area innately. Thus, this simple kitchen ingredient works magnificently on the moderation of under-eye bags naturally. Let’s check out how to use it-
- Grate 1 medium-sized potato finely and apply it around the clean surface of your eyes.
- Leave it for 20 minutes or until you feel a stretchy feeling under our eyes.
- Now, rinse it off with normal water and pat dry gently.
- You can also try this process with some extracted juice of that grated potato to get the same result on under-eye puffiness.
11. Apply Olive Oil Around Eyes:
Olive oil is enriched with healing properties along with anti-aging compounds which both are equally effective in the reduction of the under-eye bulge and remove the fatigue look gradually. It is also loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants and some good vitamins in its every drop; thus leave a commendable effect on the problem of under-eye bags. Let’s check out how to use this thing-
- Take a few drops of extra virgin olive oil on your fingertips and apply it directly around your eyes.
- Now, let it dry there for half an hour and then, wipe out with a soaked cotton ball gently.
- Apply this process for 10 days continuously and you will get a satisfactory result soon!
12. Keep Calm and Place Tea Bags:
Tea bags are one more hugely effective element to reduce the under-eye bulges naturally because of the richness of caffeine tannins, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties. Any kind of tea bags lends a hand to soothe the skin and lighten the darkness of your under-eye areas. The caffeine compounds of such products shrink the blood vessel and permeate the skin to decrease the subcutaneous fats under your skin cells, which directly affect the puffiness under eyes and reduce it eventually. Let’ check out how to use them-
- Place 2 tea bags in a glass of hot water for 15 minutes and then, squeeze its entire liquid texture after taking out the bags from that glass.
- Now, wash your face with cold water and dry with a soft cloth.
- After that, lie down on your back and place those two tea bags on your closed eyelids.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then remove the bags immediately.
- Finally, wash your face with some cold water and repeat this process twice a day for a better result.
Best Foods to Remove Bags under Eye:
If you want to cure the under-eye puffiness of its root or origin then, try to handle it internally by including a few healthy foods in your daily regimen. Here we are referring some of those food items which could help your proficiently in this endeavor, check them out-
- Water and foods rich in water content like watermelon, cucumber, etc.
- Vegetables which contain acid and foliates, like beets, celery, tomatoes, etc.
- Foods which rich in antioxidants and fiber, like oats, peas, beans, apricot, green leafy veggies, olive oil, etc.
- Best Foods that are vitamin E, like sweet potato, almond, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, avocado, spinach, etc.
- Foods which are skilled with detoxifying quality like asparagus, ginger, tropical fruit, Detox water, etc.
Take Home Message: 12 Ways to Get rid of Bags Under Eyes