Lemon Peel for Hair Growth and Hair Loss:
Lemon peel is rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, fiber along with huge amount of antioxidant, and astringent properties. These good nutrients could benefit our hair, cleanse hair follicles, prevents hair breakdown, and increase the natural glow of your hair effortlessly.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties found in lemon peel nourish our scalp too, by clearing dirt, dead cells, and dandruff.
That’s why lemon peel is that single ingredient which promotes the hair growth and at the same time prevent them from immature breakdown and reduces excessive hair loss effectively. Let’s check out how to use lemon peel to beautify your hair organically-
Lemon Peel for Hair Growth:
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon peel powder in 2-3 tbsp of freshly extracted aloe vera juice and whisk them well.
- After getting a smooth paste, apply it on your entire hair along with the scalp.
- Massage gently with the help of your fingertips and let it dry on your hair for the next half an hour.
- After that duration, wash your hair with normal water first and then, use an herbal shampoo to take pack completely out of your head.
- If you can apply this pack twice a week then, you can get an unbelievable growing speed in your hair shortly!
Lemon Peel for Hair Loss:
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon peel zest or lemon powder into a ½ cup unsweetened organic yogurt and beat them well.
- Now, apply this pack on your scalp and let it dry there for 20 minutes.
- After that certain period, rinse off the pack with water and apply a mild shampoo immediately.
- The acidic compounds found in lemon peel will cleanse all the excess oil, dirt and dead cells from your scalp, while the antifungal properties will destroy the dandruff effect expertly.
- This way, this lemon peel pack will strengthen hair follicles and diminish the hair fall hugely.
Lemon with Curd or Coconut oil for Dandruff:
Dandruff is a common problem of our scalp that mostly occurs because of the dry skin type and hampers our hair hugely.
It is basically a fungal infection that taken place because of some harmful yeast attacks, thus, antifungal properties rich lemon works magnificently in this attempt of reducing dandruff from your hair and scalp.
The moisturizing compounds of lemon humidify the scalp and restore the dead cells along with swelling the inflammation wonderfully.
The antioxidant richness of lemon help to achieve you a healthy and dandruff-free scalp effortlessly. This single component works as a professional anti-dandruff solution when get merged with curd and coconut oil. Let’s find out how to amalgamate these things to get rid of dandruff swiftly-
- Take 2 tbsp of sour curd and 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil into a bowl.
- Now, add ½ cup of fresh lemon juice along with 2 tbsp of raw honey and beat them up.
- After turning them into a thick paste, apply this solution on your entire hair as well as the whole scalp areas and rub gently.
- After that, let it work on your scalp for half an hour and then, wash off with plain
- Finally, use a mild shampoo and rinse off the entire pack clearly from your head.
Lemon Peel for Dandruff:
The richness of antifungal, antibacterial and microbial properties found in lemon peel make it the best remedy to use against scalp issues as well as dandruff problem.
Dandruff is basically the dead skin cells and some fungal infections that make the scalp fizzy and dusty with its tiny white granules.
The citric acid exists in lemon peel balance the pH level of our scalp perfectly, while the anti-inflammatory property soothes the inflammation and irritation of your scalp effectively.
The best part of using the lemon peel to treat dandruff is that it not only wipe out this scalp disorder with all its itchiness but, also prevent it from attacking the scalp cells again. Let’s check out top 3 dandruff hair mask using lemon peel as the main ingredient-
Lemon peel with Lemon Juice and ACV:
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon peel powder and soak in 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar for a few minutes.
- Now, when both the ingredients seems to amalgamate properly, apply it on your entire scalp and rub with your finger a little.
- After that, warm up a towel with the stream of hot water and cover your head with that towel for 15-20 minutes.
- After that duration, remove the towel and wash your head with a gentle shampoo.
Lemon Peel with Egg White and Lime Juice:
- Take 1-2 egg white into a small mixing bowl and then, mix 1-2 tsp of lemon peel powder along with a few drops of lemon peel oil into it.
- After merging all the ingredients well, apply the solution on the scalp, especially on the each hair follicle and let it set there for the next 15-20 minutes.
- After that gap, wash it off thoroughly with loads of water and then apply a soft shampoo to cleanse the pack entirely from your scalp.
Lemon Peel with Coconut oil and Garlic Powder:
- Mix 1 tsp of lemon peel powder and 1 tsp of garlic powder in a spoon.
- Then, soak them with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and heat the whole solution a little.
- When the mixture dissolves properly, let it cool down a little and then, apply on your entire scalp with the help of your fingertips.
- Rub the hair follicles a little with this solution and then let it dry for half an hour on your scalp.
- After that, clean it with cold water and apply a mild shampoo to wash your hair properly.
Pinterest: Save it for later