Lemon Peel for Skin Whitening:
Lemon peel is also loaded with vitamin C nutrient as its pup along with a few skin beneficial minerals which help skillfully to lighten the dark shade and brighten the skin tone effectively.
The richness of vitamin C in lemon peel work as a magnificent component to whiten our skin tone, that’s why many beauty experts suggest using lemon in regular beauty care process to achieve a spotless fair and glowing skin type.
Let’s take a look at top 3 skin whitening pack using lemon peel as the base ingredient along with a few good companion components-
Lemon Peels with Milk:
- At first, wash some lemon peel and sundry them properly.
- Now, grind them in your grinder and store them in an airtight container.
- Now, take 1 tbsp of ground lemon peel powder and mix with 2-3 tbsp of raw organic milk.
- Whisk them finely and then, apply the paste on your entire face.
- Wait till the pack turns dry and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Lemon Peels with Honey:
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon peel zest and 1 tsp of raw in a small mixing bowl.
- Now, add 2 tsp of rosewater into it and beat them well to make a thick paste of them.
- Once you get a smooth paste, apply it on your clear face and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- After that duration, wash off with cold water and pat dry gently.
Lemon Peel with Yogurt and Gram Flour:
- Mix 1 full tsp of lemon peel powder in 2 tbsp of unsweetened yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of gram flour into it and mix them well into a smooth paste.
- Once the whole ingredients are merged well, apply the paste on your entire face with an even layer.
- Wait for 20-25 minutes and then, wash off with normal water.
Lemon for Dark Spots:
Dark spots or pigmentations are one drawback part of our skin that is occurred for the prolonged contact with the sun or as an aging symptom.
No matter why this disgusting blemish appears but, the point is you must get rid of this skin impurity as soon as possible otherwise it may ruin your entire beauty with an ugliness!
You can find several commercial products into the market which claim to reduce such spots effectively. But, some of them come with the harmful chemicals and a few are untouchable with their high price.
In such crisis, home remedies are one kind of blessing to us and lemon is one of the most efficient components among them.
It is highly effective on dark spots or pigmentation, easy to our pocket and at the same time, nourishes our skin magnificently in various ways. The acidic content of this product lighten spot gradually and prevent them from hitting back again. Let’s check out how to use them in this endeavor-
How to Use Lemon and Honey for Dark Spots
- Firstly, squeeze the whole juice from ½ of a lemon into a microwave safe bowl.
- Then, warm up the juice for 20 seconds in your microwave oven and apply it on your dark spot or pigmented area with a small cotton ball.
- You can skip this warming up the process if you want and apply the juice directly on your pigmented area if you want!
- In that case, add 3-4 drops of raw honey into the juice before applying it on your skin
- Now, let the solution dry there for 15 minutes and rinse off gently.
- To wash off the pack, use normal water and pat dry softly.
- Finally, apply some light moisturizer on that spot and repeat this process every day, until you get rid of those stubborn spots permanently.
- You can also add a spoonful of oatmeal in your lemon juice along with a few drops of honey to increase the capacity of lemon in the reduction of a dark spot more rapidly.
Pinterest: Save it for later