Figs for Babies:
The richness of fiber content in figs makes this one a beneficial food for babies as well. However, a few mothers thought that figs are not a good choice for the stomach of a baby, yet several pediatricians claim that figs could benefit and promote the health of your babies if you know how to cook them! Let’s check out a few preparations with figs that you could feed you, babies, delightfully their own good-
How to use
- Bake 7-8 fully ripe figs for 20 minutes in your preheated oven, after brushing some olive oil lightly over each piece. Now, mash them smoothly and serve to your baby when cool down.
- Make smooth puree for figs in your blender and refrigerate it before merging to your baby’s food.
- Cut 3-4 figs into small dies, mix chopped and peeled carrot slices into it and steam them until boil Now, blend them in your food processor and feed your baby with a little sprinkle of salt.
- You can also feed figs’ puree to your baby with the mixture of some preferable fruits like banana, orange, pear or apple.
Related Video: How use figs for baby food
Figs for Pregnancy:
Figs are loaded with a high amount of fiber, along with calcium, iron, zinc, potassium with other favorable minerals, thus this fruit always regarded as one of a preferable food during pregnancy! It has been studied that every 3figs contains almost 5 grams of fiber; consequently, it would be a great choice to include during this delicate period, when our body needs additional nutrient than normal time! Let’s see how to eat figs in pregnancy-
- Wash some fully ripe figs with water, place them over a paper under direct sun heat and let them dry naturally.
- After they seem dry, soak them in water for overnight and drink that water in the empty stomach, in the morning.
- To eat fresh figs, try to include them with your cooked vegetable and eat the regularly.
Related Video: When to start dry fruits and nuts during pregnanacy
Pin it for later