The innate properties of besan or gram flour remove excess oil from our cells, exfoliate naturally and provide an adequate amount of moisturizer to each cell. That’s why; this single ingredient is effective on any type of skin, whether it is dry or oily! Let’s check out top two packs for both type of skin eminence using with single ingredient-
Homemade Gram Flour Face Packs for Oily n Dry Skin
Gram Flour with Rosewater for Oily Skin:
- Mix 2 tbsp of gram flour with 2 tbsp of rosewater and make a thick paste of them.
- Now, apply this solution on your face, neck and back areas evenly and wait till dry.
- After the duration of 15 minutes, wash the pack off with lukewarm water.
Gram Flour with Rice Powder for Oily Skin:
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour with 1 tbsp of rice powder in a small mixing bowl and add 3-4 tbsp of distilled water into it.
- Mix them well to prepare a thick paste and apply it over your oily skin portions.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
Gram Flour with Milk Cream for Dry Skin:
- Mix 1½-2 tbsp of gram flour with 1 tbsp of milk cream and beat them finely until they form into a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack on your dry skin areas and wait for 20 minutes to dry and moisturize your skin naturally.
- After that gap, wash the pack off with lukewarm water and pat dry gently.
Gram Flour with Aloe Vera Gel for Dry Skin:
- At first, extract 1-2 tbsp of aloe vera gel into a small bowl from a freshly crush aloe vera stalk.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of gram flour into that gel and stir them well to get a fine paste.
- After that, apply the pack on your dry skin spots and wait for 15-20 minutes to give an adequate period for providing the natural moisturizer to the skin.
- Finally, wash the pack off with normal water and apply some light moisturizing cream immediately.